What happens when you mix the best beach on the Pacific with amazing culinary delights, a big dash of yoga, SUP and surfing, a list of celebrities, live music, plenty of Mother Nature’s best and cutting edge cocktails? The Punta Mita Beach Festival, of course!
Held from July 9-12 at The St Regis Punta Mita Resort—located in the heart of Punta Mita, the Most Exclusive Development in Mexico—the third edition of this must-do event is a collaboration of the resort with Punta Mita Expeditions and the Riviera Nayarit Convention and Visitors Bureau.
What to do?
- SUP and beach yoga
- Surf and SUP classes
- SUP races
- Mini Triathlon
- Tour to Islas Marietas
- Sand castle competition for kids
- Beach volleyball tournament
- Cooking classes
- Beach concerts and more…
This and much more is in store for you at the best hotel in Mexico. And don’t forget to bring your celebrity-viewing shades. There are already several big names confirmed—don’t forget those that attended last year spotted Kim Kardashian at the pool!
- Top chefs Diané Dimeo, Thierry Blouet and Olivier Debois
- Professional surfers Javier Álvarez Pintado and Scott Chandler
- Yoga teachers Jessica Cichra and Ana Paula Domínguez
- DJ Mauricio Lemus on the turntable
- Visual artist and archaeologist Fabio Esteban Amador
The Punta Mita Beach Festival is fast becoming a classic event in Mexico’s Pacific Treasure. Make your reservation today!
For more information:
And check out the video from the 2014 event on our YouTube channel here: