During the month of July, ExPats in Vallarta will be having 5 Happy Hours:
- Tuesday, July 3rd at Champions Sports Bar at the Marriott Marina Hotel
- Tuesday, July 10th at Pancho Villa on Ave. Fluvial, the road to Costco
- Tuesday, July 17th at Champions Sports Bar at the Marriott Marina Hotel
- Tuesday, July 24th at El Andariego Restaurant in the 5th of Diciember
- Tuesday, July 31st at Pancho Villa on Ave. Fluvial, the road to Costco
There is no charge for Happy Hours. Just pay for what you order.
Special Dinners are scheduled for Thursday, July 12th at El Andariego in the 5th of Diciembre and on Thursday, July 26th at Buenos Aires Steak House in Marina Vallarta. Advance reservations and purchased tickets for the dinners are necessary in advance.
To make reservations for the Happy Hours and the Dinners, email [email protected]
The local group of Expats In Vallarta is open to all residents, visitors, and investors from other countries. The purpose of the group is informal fellowship and assistance for ExPats around Vallarta or those considering living in the area. There is no membership fee or requirement; everyone pays for only what they use or consume.
Pura magia! ♊⚛️ #magia #ritual #dogma #simbologia #brujeria #alquimia #puertovallarta #hermes #hermestrimegistus #sky #cielo #pagano #magic #darkmagic #rituals #dogmatism #simbology #witchcraft #alchemy #pagan #??
Receive the PVDN morning newsletter, exclusive content, and Whatsapp messaging for emergency alerts, by becoming a PVDN Supporter, learn more here