Puerto Vallarta News
Puerto Vallarta News

The most local news coverage in Puerto Vallarta

Mexican president calls Trump to express condolences for Las Vegas

Mexican President Enrique Pena Nieto on Wednesday called U.S. President Donald Trump to express condolences and solidarity for the “tragedy” in Las Vegas and damage from Hurricane Maria, the Mexican president’s office said in a statement.

Pena Nieto also thanked Trump for U.S. engineering experts and rescue workers who were sent to Mexico after last month’s devastating earthquake, the statement said.

Mexico sent supplies and electricity workers to help Puerto Rico recover from damages by Hurricane Maria, the statement said.

Related Posts

firefighters

Puerto Vallarta firefighters take second in Jalisco Cup

Puerto Vallarta firefighters placed second in the men’s relay at the 2026 Jalisco Firefighters Cup,...
puerto vallarta cruises

Puerto Vallarta Drops to Sixth in Mexico Cruise Traffic

Puerto Vallarta fell to sixth in Mexican cruise traffic after four fewer ship calls, even...
puerto vallarta tourism

Can Puerto Vallarta’s Tourism Slump Turn This Winter?

A public forum at La Catrina Cantina will weigh business closures, weaker airport traffic and...
missing

Veteran missing from Puerto Vallarta found alive in Texas

Jalisco prosecutors say Sammy Daniel Pérez Rojas, missing from Puerto Vallarta since July 31, has...