Eight flights either departing or arriving in B.C. have been added to the COVID-19 exposure list late Tuesday, including an arrival from Puerto Vallarta. Those flights carrying a confirmed case of COVID-19 include:
Get our news delivered to your inbox every morning. Click here to signup
• Dec. 9: KLM 681, Amsterdam to Vancouver, Rows 6-9.
• Dec. 9: WestJet 3320, Vancouver to Kelowna, Rows 15-19.
• Dec. 12: Air Canada 103, Toronto to Vancouver, Rows 32-38.
• Dec. 14: Air Canada 241, Edmonton to Vancouver, Rows 23-29.
• Dec. 14: Air Canada 8414, Vancouver to Kelowna, Rows 13-9.
• Dec. 15: WestJet 129, Calgary to Vancouver, Rows 1-4.
• Dec. 16: Air Canada 311, Montreal to Vancouver, Rows 17-23.
• Dec. 19: WestJet 2153, Puerto Vallarta to Vancouver, Rows 5-11.
Those who were on-board an international flight with a confirmed case of COVID-19 are required to self-isolate and watch for symptoms for 14 days. Those who were on-board a domestic flight with a confirmed case aren’t required to self-isolate but must monitor closely for possible symptoms.