The goal is to increase access to preventive measures as winter approaches, especially among the most vulnerable or susceptible individuals for the flu, including pregnant women, seniors and children under 5 years of age, as well as people with diabetes and chronic degenerative problems.
The flu shots are free and you are encouraged to bring your immunization records.
The services will be provided between 8 AM and 3 PM, Sunday, November 16, at the following locations:
- Colonia El Remance, outside the municipal market “Emiliano Zapata”
- Plaza Comercial Soriana (a few meters from Pitillal)
- Costco (Avenida Francisco Villa, Fluvial Vallarta development)
- Domestic arrivals area Gustavo Diaz Ordaz international airport.
- Furthermore, in the main squares of Talpa de Allende and Cabo Corrientes Tomatlán.
The times and locations are provided by the Secretary of Health. A reader has reported that Costco was not administering the flu shots as indicated by the Secretary of Health’s release. The reader indicates that Costco stated they would not allow flu shots to be administered from their business, perhaps Costco refused the flu shot clinic from setting up after the release was prepared last week. In any event, if any other readers went to Costco for a flu shot based on our story, we apologize that the secretary of health did not follow through with their agenda, for whatever reason, and did not alert media of any changes.