Puerto Vallarta and Mexico News

Puerto Vallarta and Mexico News

egypt terrorists

Mexico unhappy with Egypt’s response to 2015 attack on tourists

Mexico said Thursday that it was not satisfied with the Egyptian government's response to an aerial bombing in Egypt last year in which eight Mexican tourists wee killed.

The Foreign Ministry said in a statement on its website that it had sent a letter to the Egyptian embassy to express its "surprise and dissatisfaction" with the government's failure to thoroughly investigate the case, penalize the perpetrators and compensate victims.

Last September, an Egyptian army aircraft fired on a group parked for a barbecue near a tourist site, thinking they were militants. In addition to the eight Mexicans, four . . .

Read Full Story

Related Posts

Therian walk planned for Cancún’s Parque de las Palapas

Therian walk planned for Cancún’s Parque de las Palapas

A first therian meet-up in Cancún invites an open group walk at Parque de las...

Vallarta agencies move to protect the casquito turtle

CUCosta and PROFEPA are teaming up with researchers to protect the Vallarta casquito turtle’s wetlands...

Android Users – Please update PVDN App

Having issues with the PVDN app telling you three free reads are used? Update the...
whale

Puerto Vallarta Whale Collision Video Sparks Outrage (VIDEO)

A viral video of a boat slamming into a whale off Puerto Vallarta has sparked...