Singer-songwriter, and American Idol alum, Francesca Bavaro (aka Effie Passero) has added a final summer show on Saturday, Sept. 3 at 8 PM at Incanto, Puerto Vallarta. Her incredible vocal range and musical prowess are unmatched as she presents pop, standards, opera, and originals. She will welcome a variety of special guest performers to join her including Diego Guerrero, Tonny Kenneth, Enoch, Kami Desilets, and more with Derek Carkner at the piano.
Entertainer Kevin-Anthony also presents a special one-night-only performance singing the music of Lionel Richie and Stevie Wonder on Thursday, Sept. 1 at 9:30 PM. He brings a breadth of experience both as a performer and producer, utilizing both of his artistic talents by headlining his own shows and producing shows at Act2PV.
Entertainer Kami Desilets’ with Bing Young at the piano starring in Some Like it Hot! is a hit, blending hot/cool jazz, blues, and a dash of Bossa Nova. Sangria and margarita drink specials are offered during the show and be sure to try Incanto’s delicious new menu items including their famous chicken tenders, delicious burgers, and new crunchy tacos. Wednesdays at 7:30 PM.
Incanto’s Summer Theatre Series, hosted by pianist Dennis Crow, continues on Tuesdays featuring a variety of films and recorded musical performances. Dennis plays music from each of the shows during his welcome and introduction. The recorded live stage production of 42nd Street (London) will screen on Aug. 30 at 5 PM.
Democrats Abroad Costa Banderas wraps up their 2022 Movies and Forums Series on Thursday, Sept. 1, at 5 PM with a screening of the film, Brother Outsider: The Public and private life of Baynard Rustin, the gay “invisible man” of the Civil Rights movement and architect of the 1963 March on Washington (2003 NR: 83 Min.). All are welcome. No cover. A two-item minimum is suggested.
Cabaret sensation Kami Desilets & Chicago-based singer-songwriter Stolie are together again for one-night-only with an all-live playlist of your favorite 80’s hits. They’re clearing a dance floor in the air-conditioned theatre and throwing a totally tubular party. Wear your favorite vintage garb and join the fun! Friday, Sept. 2 at 8 PM.
Acclaimed director Ramiro Daniel presents one performance only of Que no se culpe a nadie de mi muerte – Let no one be blamed for my death. A comedic monologue full of humor where the actress plays 5 different characters that will bring to life the story of a young woman who is on the verge of suicide in the hope that a phone call will stop her. Sunday, Sept. 4 at 8 PM. Presented in Spanish.
Current hours are 4 PM – 11:30 PM Tuesday – Sunday (closed on Mondays). The piano bar features live music starting at 5 PM most days with seating inside and outside on the upper riverside terrace, as weather permits. Check Incanto’s Facebook page, Incanto Vallarta, for a daily schedule. For tickets and reservations visit IncantoVallarta.com. Most shows are also streamed via Facebook LIVE. Happy Hour 2×1 daily at 4-5 PM in the piano bar. Evening dining is available until 10:30 PM. Air-conditioned. All safety requirements are observed.
Reserve online for all performances at IncantoVallarta.com
Subscribe here for just .08 cents per day to read subscriber content, join the PVDN newsletter, and browse with site ad-free. Support local news.
Trending news on PVDN
- Canadian woman hospitalized after being critically injured by rogue wave during her Puerto Vallarta honeymoon vacation A Canadian woman remains on a ventilator in a hospital after she was struck by a rogue wave while on her honeymoon in Mexico. Cory Moe, who is a long-term care nurse back in Carnduff, Saskatchewan, was in Puerto Vallarta with her husband Dalton for a delayed honeymoon and the pair were enjoying the water.…
- Puerto Vallarta or Cancun? Security issues in Acapulco and Cancún could attract tourists to Puerto Vallarta as a safer alternative The unfortunate situation of violence and insecurity that exists in tourist destinations such as Acapulco or Cancun, where executions or disputes between taxi drivers and Uber, respectively, are taking place, could attract more tourism to Puerto Vallarta, answering the question: Puerto Vallarta or Cancun?
- Puerto Vallarta carried out a cleaning day in the Cuale River Within the framework of World Environmental Education Day, the city of Puerto Vallarta coordinated a cleaning day on the banks of the Cuale River, with the participation of students and teachers of Secondary School No. 84 ‘Valentín Gómez Farías’. The councilor María Elena Curiel Preciado, president of the Building Commission for Education, Innovation, Science and…
- They find 57 teenage migrants crammed into a truck near the US border Immigration authorities in Mexico said they found 57 migrant Guatemalan teenagers crammed into a trailer on a highway near the US border on Thursday. According to the National Institute of Migration (INM), 43 boys and 14 girls occupied the trailer of the truck along with eight men and a woman and her daughter. All adolescents…
- Obituary: Paul Harrington Paul Harrington passed away peacefully at home in Granby, Colorado on Saturday, January 14th. Paul was born in Denver to Martin J. Harrington and Nancy Doran Harrington. Known affectionately as ‘Tall Paul,’ he worked passionately and with a creative rigor that enriched many people’s lives. Paul donated his time and resources to make meaningful contributions…