Act2PV opened its new show, “It’s My Party,” to a full house on Saturday night in the beautiful Starlight Cabaret, and it was an instant hit.
The five performers, Daniela Treviño, Brenda Gaviño, Blearth (“BG”) Geormaine, Miana Melendrez, and Gabriela Glad, sang their hearts out as they whirled and shimmied around the stage, and the audience sang along and clapped to the unforgettable music of the girl groups of the 1960’s.
It was obvious that these young ladies had worked very hard to learn these difficult harmonies. They were perfectly synchronized and the show ended with a well-earned standing ovation. Congratulations to these talented ladies and to their director, Alfonso Lopez. If you are visiting Puerto Vallarta, It’s My Party on Saturday nights is a must-see.
Live entertainment is definitely making a comeback in Puerto Vallarta, now better than ever. Act2PV has created the beautiful Starlight Cabaret, an all-new OUTDOOR space. This lovely open-air and socially-distanced theater is strictly following every government protocol to ensure your safety.
Located at the corner of Basilio Badillo and Insurgentes in Zona Romantica, Act2PV is the largest entertainment venue in Banderas Bay. Act2PV is grateful for the support that so many have shown and looks forward to bringing you lots of 5-star entertainment this year.
Offering shows every night in three different theaters, including the beautiful Main Stage, the intimate Red Room Cabaret, and the beautiful Starlight Cabaret, Act2PV features high-quality theatrical productions, musicals, stage plays, and concerts, as well as internationally-renowned musicians and top-quality drag shows. With 28+ shows/week, there is definitely something for everyone.
Act2PV’s amazing sound and lighting systems are on par with any theater in North America. Excellent live musical entertainment (with no cover) is also offered in the beautiful, fully-stocked Encore bar/lounge. Your ticket price includes a 200 peso credit which can be used for bar bills or concessions and a 400 peso gift certificate which can be used for gambling at Casino Life locations. Come early and enjoy a drink.
Act2PV is fully Covid-protocol compliant, and masks are required.
Trending news on PVDN
- American tourist in Puerto Vallarta goes too far to immerse himself in Mexican Culture Puerto Vallarta (PVDN) – In a bizarre incident, an American tourist was found roaming the Malecon in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico dressed as a giant taco, claiming to be “living his best life.” Eyewitnesses reported that the tourist, whose identity has not been revealed, was spotted wandering around the popular tourist destination in a taco costume,…
- Protest in Puerto Vallarta affected 682 tourists and 32 flights Puerto Vallarta (PVDN) – The protest and road blockade on Puerto Vallarta’s most important highway resulted in the cancellation of 32 flights and affected more than 600 people.
- Protests in Puerto Vallarta will not stop vehicle inspections, government blames corruption Puerto Vallarta (PVDN) – Most foreigners are used to the idea that their state requires vehicle emissions tests, but new laws in Jalisco, where Puerto Vallarta is located, that require these tests in the state, turned into protests that caused road chaos and caused tourists to miss flights. The protest and outrage from tourists didn’t…
- Crime in Puerto Vallarta increases 52% compared to last year Puerto Vallarta (PVDN) – Despite being considered one of the safest destinations in the country, Puerto Vallarta has seen a surge in crime in the first few months of this year.
- Meet Puerto Vallarta’s cleanest beaches for the Easter holidays Puerto Vallarta (PVDN) – This week the Jalisco health authorities announced which Puerto Vallarta beaches have been found suitable for bathers after monitoring prior to Holy Week and Easter. Commissioner Denis Santiago Hernández reported that the ten indicated beaches meet the requirements established by Cofepris by having 200 or fewer enterococci per 100 milliliters of…