Vallarta’s Cabaret Queen, Amy Armstrong, and Piel Canela’s, Fernando González, join together with Puerto Vallarta favorites Branden & James for ‘One Night Only: A Spectacular Musical Extravaganza’ at Teatro Vallarta on Thursday, December 30th at 8 pm.
Backed by Piel Canela, and other Vallarta musicians, the two acts will present an evening of spectacular music-making and laughs to celebrate the upcoming New Year.
Amy Armstrong has been entertaining Puerto Vallarta audiences for about two decades. Amy is that unique mix of stand-up comedian and cabaret singer. Her audience absolutely loves her and the spontaneous off-the-cuff comedy that she delivers. All eyes are riveted to the stage when Amy sings and entertains. And when the show is over, her audience always leaves with smiles on their faces.
When you experience Vallarta’s ‘Diva of Song and Fun’ you’ll be drawn in, entertained, and uplifted. Amy’s incredible voice thrills as she belts out fabulous tunes, injecting humor between songs. Her comedy is always perfect and her singing is phenomenal.
Branden & James are a musical duo who continue to capture the hearts of Vallarta audiences each new season. They are both superbly trained, professional musicians. Branden’s incredible operatic voice is absolutely breathtaking and his good looks and smile make him an appealing entertainer. James is a classically trained master of the strings and piano and his cello accompaniment pierces the soul in the most wonderful way. Together their harmonies and musical accompaniment are extraordinary! Just add to that the love that they share for each other, and you can’t escape the beautiful magic that these entertainers share with their audience.
For a completely entertaining and magical ‘live music’ experience, make sure to see “One Night Only: A Spectacular Musical Extravaganza” at Teatro Vallarta on Thursday, December 30th at 8 pm.
Tickets for this incredible musical event start at $30 USD. VIP ticket-holders will receive the best access to seating, and an exclusive invitation to the official after-party with the talent. For more information, please visit TeatroVallarta.com.
“One Night Only” is presented by Brand G Vacations, Concierge Travel, Clear Choice, and Nacho Daddy. Don’t miss this special show featuring Vallarta’s top musical talent in the majestic setting of Teatro Vallarta.
Subscribe here for just .08 cents per day to read subscriber content, join the PVDN newsletter, and browse with site ad-free. Support local news.
Trending news on PVDN
- Canadians and Americans ignore security alerts and come to live in Mexico Despite constant security alerts, the number of North Americans coming to live in Mexico is increasing by 90%. 42% reside in “dangerous” cities.
- Nearly three people go missing every day in Puerto Vallarta The missing persons crisis has undoubtedly reached truly worrying levels in Mexico, and Jalisco has become the state that unfortunately leads this crime. Given this, Jorge Ramírez Plascencia, a member of the University Committee for Analysis on Disappearance Matters, acknowledges that unfortunately, this problem has not wanted to be dealt with in a real way…
- New strict tobacco law in Mexico opens new ways for police to shake down tourists for money Puerto Vallarta municipal police officers demanded money from Canadian tourists in exchange for not arresting them for allegedly violating the new Anti-tobacco Law.
- Rex, July, Ecko and Timba: The rescue dogs from Mexico that will go to help Turkey’s earthquake rescue efforts Mexico will stand in solidarity to collaborate in the rescue of victims of Monday’s earthquakes in Turkey and Syria, which have left more than 5,000 dead and at least 21,000 injured. On Monday, rescuers from the Secretary of the Navy, Mexican Army, Red Cross, and Los Topos (the moles), took flight towards the disaster area.…
- International Space Station captures mesmerizing video of Puerto Vallarta from space Puerto Vallarta (PVDN) – People in Puerto Vallarta got a chance to see the Bay of Banderas from space, thanks to the International Space Station’s external cameras that share video as it orbits the earth. Through their Twitter account, @ISSAboveYou, they shared a video of the space station orbiting above Puerto Vallarta and then passing…