This video is exclusive content for PVDN Supporters. If you wish to gain access to PVDN exclusive content, join today! More details here (If you are currently a PVDN Supporter, you will receive the full video at 8 AM on October 9, 2021, in your exclusive PVDN Newsletter.)
Crocodile attacks tourist in Nuevo Vallarta
Another crocodile attack in Bahía de Banderas this week. A 24-year old tourist from Texas was attacked on the beaches of Nuevo Vallarta near Flamingos Club. The man was treated and released from a local hospital. During the rainy season in Puerto Vallarta, the threat of crocodiles increase due to overflowing rivers that allow the animals to leave their habitat.
Sex workers being moved out of 5 de Diciembre
After years of complaints from residents in the 5 de Diciembre over the increase of sex workers in the neighborhood, the city took action to relocate the workers from Honduras and Guatemala streets. The city said that they will assist sex workers in finding other work alternatives and the recent action was taken to improve the safety and image of the tourist area.
US Sanctions individual in Puerto Vallarta with connections to cartel
Fernando Zagal Anton, of Puerto Vallarta, was sanctioned this week by the US Government for his role in the Cartel de Jalisco Nueva Generacion. Anton helps coordinate drug trafficking operations and maintains contact with cocaine suppliers in Colombia. The group has a strong presence in Puerto Vallarta and has helped in the assassinations of politicians in Puerto Vallarta.
Trending news on PVDN
- Crime in Puerto Vallarta increases 52% compared to last year Puerto Vallarta (PVDN) – Despite being considered one of the safest destinations in the country, Puerto Vallarta has seen a surge in crime in the first few months of this year.
- Protest in Puerto Vallarta block main highway and cause airport delays while tourists are forced to walk to airport Puerto Vallarta (PVDN) – With protestors blocking Puerto Vallarta’s main road, tourists were forced to run down the streets with luggage trying to catch their departing flights.
- Puerto Vallarta News Brief for March 31, 2023 https://youtu.be/IYKRsZ5gVAo A man has been arrested in Puerto Vallarta after shooting a neighbor in the head on March 13. The two men started arguing in a store about a party that the gunman was hosting in the neighborhood. The gunman left the store and returned with a handgun and shot the victim. The gunman is…
- Condominium development in Puerto Vallarta is destabilizing the hydrological cycle Puerto Vallarta (PVDN) – At a recent conference on “Risks in Water Management and its Influence on the Real Estate sector of the Interstate Metropolitan Area of Puerto Vallarta and Bahía de Banderas,” Dr. Bartolo Cruz Romero, a research professor at the Centro Universitario de la Costa of the University of Guadalajara, emphasized the importance…
- What is considered lower, middle, and upper class in Mexico? Puerto Vallarta (PVDN) – The issue of what social class one belongs to in Mexico is often a matter of debate among those who discuss it, since there are no established parameters that define the social class in Mexico. Although the National Institute of Statistics and Geography ( INEGI) identified some socioeconomic characteristics of each…