Next Sunday, November 13, Puerto Vallarta will host the international triathlon event ‘AsTri Vallarta 2022’ organized by the company As Deporte, which is part of the world-renowned Serial Premium of the Mexican Federation.
According to the organizers, this sports fair will have the participation of 700 national and foreign athletes from 20 countries and their companions, so the presence of about 3,000 visitors is expected during the event, as well as extensive media coverage. Mexican and international communications.
The triathletes will be covering a distance of 1.5 kilometers swimming, 40 kilometers cycling, and 10 kilometers running on the beaches and streets of our city.
The competition will have as its starting point the beach in the downtown area, both at the height of the municipal presidency and Hidalgo Park, starting at 7 in the morning.
There will be road closures from 6 a.m. to 11 a.m.
For the development of this competition, there will be a road closure of Mexico Avenue and the central lanes of Francisco Medina Ascencio Avenue, from 6 to 11 in the morning, so citizens are asked to take the necessary precautions and use alternate routes. Along the route, municipal authorities will be providing the necessary support.
Subscribe here for as low as .08 cents per day to access more content, and browse the site with fewer ads, all while supporting independent local news.
Trending news on PVDN
- Federal Government stops construction on eight more real estate developments in Puerto Vallarta Puerto Vallarta (PVDN) – The Federal Attorney for Environmental Protection (Profepa) has closed eight more construction projects in Puerto Vallarta for not submitting environmental impact authorization from the Ministry of Environment and Natural Resources (Semarnat).
- Majahuitas cove in Puerto Vallarta, one of the most peaceful places in Mexico Puerto Vallarta (PVDN) – Majahuitas is a small, secluded cove located on the southern coast of Puerto Vallarta, Mexico. It is surrounded by lush jungle and pristine beaches that make it a paradise for those seeking an escape from the hustle and bustle of everyday life. In this essay, we will explore the history, culture,…
- American spring breaker tragically loses his life in Puerto Vallarta after falling from balcony Puerto Vallarta (PVDN) – A college student from New Jersey tragically lost his life while on spring break in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico, when he fell to his death from the third floor of the Melia Hotel.
- Life in Puerto Vallarta – History, Culture, Food, Beaches, and more Puerto Vallarta (PVDN) – Puerto Vallarta is a beautiful coastal city in Mexico that has become a popular tourist destination over the years. With its warm weather, beautiful beaches, and lively culture, Puerto Vallarta offers a unique experience for both locals and visitors alike. In this essay, we will explore what life in Puerto Vallarta…
- Puerto Vallarta considered a main trafficking route for fentanyl Puerto Vallarta (PVDN) – According to the Secretary of National Defense (Sedena), the entry route for fentanyl and chemical precursors for its production, as the president said today, is the Pacific and, fundamentally, ports like Lázaro Cárdenas, in Michoacán, and Puerto Vallarta, in Jalisco.