US tourists choose Puerto Vallarta as a top international destination for Spring Break

Puerto Vallarta is among the three favorite international destinations for US tourists to vacation this spring.

The foregoing, according to a study carried out by Allianz Travel, considered a world leader in travel assistance services.

The report called “Top 10 Spring Break Destinations”, was carried out through the analysis of more than 4.1 million flight itineraries planned between February 18 and April 18, with a duration of five to eight days from American travelers.

Overall, the study indicated a 134% increase in the number of travel bookings for this peak season, inside and outside the United States, compared to 2021.

Although 81% of North American tourists opted for trips within the US this year, within the remaining 19%, Mexico stands out as the only country with three sites listed in the top 10, including Puerto Vallarta, Cancun, Los Cabos.

Then follow destinations such as the Dominican Republic, Aruba, Jamaica, The Bahamas, The Turks and Caicos Islands, Costa Rica, and England.

Subscribe here for just .08 cents per day to read subscriber content, join the PVDN newsletter, and browse with site ad-free. Support local news.

Trending news on PVDN

  • Government stops construction on four condominium developments in Puerto Vallarta for violations The Secretary of Environment (Semarnat) in Jalisco, Raúl Rodgríguez Rosales, reported that the government agency stopped the construction of four condominium developments in Puerto Vallarta for not complying with regulations.
  • International Space Station captures mesmerizing video of Puerto Vallarta from space Puerto Vallarta (PVDN) – People in Puerto Vallarta got a chance to see the Bay of Banderas from space, thanks to the International Space Station’s external cameras that share video as it orbits the earth. Through their Twitter account, @ISSAboveYou, they shared a video of the space station orbiting above Puerto Vallarta and then passing…
  • At least 4,000 spring breakers expected in Puerto Vallarta this year Puerto Vallarta (PVDN) – At least 4,000 spring breakers will arrive in Puerto Vallarta this year, bringing with them a significant economic benefit for the destination. This was confirmed by the manager of the office of the Municipal Tourism Directorate, Christian Preciado. “We bring around 4,000 confirmed spring breakers with the holiday period, they are…
  • The age-old question: Is it safe to travel to Mexico? Puerto Vallarta (PVDN) – A series of incidents, including taxi driver protests in Cancun while pulling Uber drivers and their passengers out of cars and beating them, and a stray bullet at the Culiacán Airport, have led foreign tourists to question whether it is safe to travel to Mexico, according to The New York Times.…
  • 1st phase of Mexican solar project to be operating in April PUERTO PEÑASCO, Mexico (AP) — In April, Mexico plans to power up the first phase of a huge solar energy project near a beach town popular with tourists making the short drive from the United States. Once completed, the full $1.6 billion project will have a generating capacity of 1,000 megawatts — enough to power…
Puerto Vallarta News

Compare Listings

Title Price Status Type Area Purpose Bedrooms Bathrooms
error: Please contact PVDN if you wish to reprint something from this website