Day

April 16, 2021

There are 14 towns in Mexico refusing to vaccinate their citizens against COVID-19

Mexican health authorities said Friday that 14 of the country’s roughly 2,600 townships have refused to allow vaccination teams to administer anti-coronavirus doses there. Assistant...
Read More

57% of Mexicans plan to travel in 2021; Airbnb survey

Airbnb, the online vacation rental platform, reported that 57% of Mexicans plan to travel in 2021, compared to the remaining 43% who are not sure...
Read More

Daiquiri Dick’s in Puerto Vallarta is changing ownership after 41-years

Daiquiri Dick’s, beloved landmark restaurant on Playa Los Muertos is changing ownership. After 41 years, Tari and Peter Bowman are ready to drift off into...
Read More

Castro confirms he is passing Cuban Communist Party leadership to new generation

Raul Castro confirmed he was handing over the leadership of the all-powerful Cuban Communist Party to a younger generation that was “full of passion and...
Read More

Seapal asks people in Puerto Vallarta to conserve water

SEAPAL, the entity in charge of Puerto Vallarta’s sewage and water, asks the public to conserve water due to the sudden drop in groundwater levels...
Read More

Coronavirus in Mexico: April 16, 2021

Until this Thursday, April 15, there were 211,213 deaths caused by the coronavirus disease in Mexico. This means that in the last 24 hours, 401...
Read More

Compare Listings

Title Price Status Type Area Purpose Bedrooms Bathrooms