The actress Ariadne Díaz is devastated after a crocodile devoured her dog Tacha when she was returning to her home in Puerto Vallarta after spending time on the beach with Tacha.
“A crocodile caught her and in a second Tacha was gone,” said the actress through her social networks.
Ariadne Díaz published photographs of her dog and wrote a moving farewell message, noting that she watched with great helplessness as she lost her faithful companion. He also explained that it is common for there to be crocodiles in the area where she lives, which approach the houses to look for food.
“I never imagined that yesterday would be her last day in this world, that that story would be her last video, that I didn’t have time to hug her and tell her how much I love her and how much I would miss her. I love you Tacha, I loved you from the first moment I saw you and I love you even after you left,” she said.
Finally, the actress asked citizens to be extremely careful with crocodiles, as they can claim the life of a living being in any carelessness.
“I ask you to be extremely careful throughout Puerto Vallarta, I have found crocodiles outside my house, on the beach, and even in the sea. My heart is broken. It was an instant, a second ”, she concluded.
Subscribe here for just .08 cents per day to read subscriber content, join the PVDN newsletter, and browse with site ad-free. Support local news.
Trending news on PVDN
- Government stops construction on four condominium developments in Puerto Vallarta for violations The Secretary of Environment (Semarnat) in Jalisco, Raúl Rodgríguez Rosales, reported that the government agency stopped the construction of four condominium developments in Puerto Vallarta for not complying with regulations.
- Investigation opened into taxi driver who intentionally hit and killed a woman in Puerto Vallarta The State Prosecutor’s Office is conducting investigations under the femicide protocol with a gender perspective, to clarify the facts which a woman lost her life due to being run over by a taxi, in what is believed to be intentional, in the municipality of Puerto Vallarta, yesterday, January 29, 2023, at approximately 8:09 p.m.
- With new explosion and 249 minutes of tremors in the last 24-hours, warning about Mexico’s most dangerous volcano is issued In the last 24 hours, at least 128 exhalations, 249 minutes of tremors, a minor explosion, and a volcanotectonic earthquake have been recorded, which is why the population is urged not to approach the volcano.
- Mexico outsources justice in its most high-profile cases to the United States The Federal Prosecutor’s Office for the Eastern District of New York has become an outsourcing agency for the Mexican government, since at least in the last five years, drug traffickers and high-profile criminals, who were not prosecuted for their crimes in Mexico, have been brought to trial and sentenced in the United States. The trial…
- Puerto Vallarta will welcome 19 cruise ships during the month of February The month of February will bring 19 cruise ship arrivals to Puerto Vallarta and with them thousands of international tourists. According to the Administration of the Puerto Vallarta SA de CV Asipona Vallarta National Port System, the arrival of vessels will begin on Wednesday, February 1 with the 300-meter-long Discovery Princess that will dock at…