After two years of absence, the Puerto Vallarta International Cabaret Festival returns to celebrate its fifth edition from October 13 to 22. The unique meeting is a space to celebrate, have fun, dare, and criticize each other through comedy, music and acidity, sarcasm, and ingenuity.
After four annual editions held since 2016, mainly in the self-managed cultural space La Gata Foro Bar, the Puerto Vallarta International Cabaret Festival returns thanks to the collaboration between both public and private organizations in the town.
In addition, in a commitment to increase the scope of the project, this year the program includes artistic presentations in public spaces such as the Arches of the Malecón in Puerto Vallarta, the La Lija Sports and Cultural Center, and the Main Square of Ixtapa.
“The companies invited to this edition are from Cuba, Argentina, Mexico City, Guanajuato, Guadalajara, Querétaro, and Puerto Vallarta, they will debate on stage love, sexuality, gender violence, politics, and diversity. In addition, the Festival will offer spaces for reflection and learning through two artistic professionalization workshops and a discussion on cultural management. declared Coral Arroyo, General Director of the Festival.
An ideal place to meet, laugh, criticize our problems and reconstruct ourselves through humor, satire, and music, which become a perfect means of communication to connect directly and empathetically with the audience in an atmosphere of inclusion and freedom.
Subscribe here for as low as .08 cents per day to access more content, and browse the site with fewer ads, all while supporting independent local news.
Trending news on PVDN
- Federal Government stops construction on eight more real estate developments in Puerto Vallarta Puerto Vallarta (PVDN) – The Federal Attorney for Environmental Protection (Profepa) has closed eight more construction projects in Puerto Vallarta for not submitting environmental impact authorization from the Ministry of Environment and Natural Resources (Semarnat).
- Life in Puerto Vallarta – History, Culture, Food, Beaches, and more Puerto Vallarta (PVDN) – Puerto Vallarta is a beautiful coastal city in Mexico that has become a popular tourist destination over the years. With its warm weather, beautiful beaches, and lively culture, Puerto Vallarta offers a unique experience for both locals and visitors alike. In this essay, we will explore what life in Puerto Vallarta…
- Puerto Vallarta considered a main trafficking route for fentanyl Puerto Vallarta (PVDN) – According to the Secretary of National Defense (Sedena), the entry route for fentanyl and chemical precursors for its production, as the president said today, is the Pacific and, fundamentally, ports like Lázaro Cárdenas, in Michoacán, and Puerto Vallarta, in Jalisco.
- At least four police officers under investigation in Puerto Vallarta for extortion of tourists and abuse of power Puerto Vallarta (PVDN) – At least four police officers are being investigated for police abuse in Puerto Vallarta, Jalisco, while more elements are being investigated by the judicial authority. According to Commissioner Rigoberto Flores Parra, the four police officers investigated by the corporation are for extortion, excessive use of force, and abuse of authority, including…
- Extortion, Rape, and Assualt are on the rise in Puerto Vallarta according to the ‘Criminal Traffic Light’ Puerto Vallarta (PVDN) – According to the latest ‘Criminal Traffic Light’, a system used to track crime in Jalsico, Puerto Vallarta is failing in five areas of crime with growth in extortion, rape, assault, vehicle theft, and business robberies. In the latest update evaluating crime in February, Puerto Vallarta received five red marks, two yellow…