From September 15th to October 10th, 2021, the 17th edition of Restaurant Week will take place in Puerto Vallarta and Riviera Nayarit. This important culinary event is organized by Vallarta Lifestyles Media Group and is supported in its national and international promotion by the Public Trust for the Promotion and Tourist Advertising of Puerto Vallarta, as well as by the Riviera Nayarit Conventions and Visitors Bureau.
This year, the Puerto Vallarta’s participating restaurants are Abbraccio Cucina Italiana, Arrecifes Seafood & Steakhouse, Azafrán, Basilio Comer & Beber, Café des Artistes, Casa 449, Di Vino Dante, Eclecticos Restaurante & Bar, Hacienda San Ángel Gourmet, IK Mixology Bar & Cuisine, Joe Jack’s Fish Shack, Kaiser Maximilian Restaurant & Café, La Cappella, La Leche, Le Kliff, Makal, Mikado, Opa Greek Bistro, Serrano’s Meat House, Sonora House, The Iguana Restaurant & Tequila Bar and Trattoria Di Nuovo.
On the other hand, the Riviera Nayarit’s participating restaurants are LOMA 42 BAHÍA, Mark’s Bar & Grill, Sabal Playa · Ocean Club and Casual Dining, Sandrina’s Cocina Mediterránea/Griega, Tuna Blanca and Venazú.
Restaurant Week 2021 will present three categories of menus: 299, 399, and 466 pesos per person. Rates do not include drinks nor tips.
Once again, Restaurant Week 2021 will be sponsored by two renowned and important companies for the regional and national restaurant industry: Cristalería del Pacífico, a Vallarta’s company with more than 30 years of experience, which has been recognized as one of the best distributors of supplies for restaurants and hotel chains of international prestige; as well as by Vinoteca, a Mexican company with more than 20 branches in the country that, since 2015, was established in Puerto Vallarta to offer the highest quality wines and spirits from different parts of the world.
About Restaurant Week
Since its launch in 2004, Restaurant Week has offered the opportunity to enjoy innovative three-course menus at reduced prices in some of the most prestigious restaurants in the destination.
Receive the PVDN morning newsletter and exclusive content by becoming a PVDN Supporter, learn more here
Trending Stories Right Now on PVDN
- Hotel Marsol in Romantic Zone loses water after 17 years of non-payment The Potable Water, Drainage, and Sewerage System (Seapal) of Puerto Vallarta continues with its campaign to invite users who maintain a debt with the agency to get current on their bills, especially to those of the industrial and commercial sector. Following up on the third notification of collection management and notice of cancellation of water…
- Breathalyzer operations resume in Puerto Vallarta The Subdirectorate of Municipal Roads of Puerto Vallarta, headed by Jorge Alberto Castillo Núñez, began to carry out the breathalyzer operations in Puerto Vallarta with the intention of reducing accidents and deaths at the hands of intoxicated drivers in the city. Mayor Luis Alberto Michel Rodríguez ordered the operations to administer breathalyzer tests on Friday…
- The sixth cruise ship in October arrives in Puerto Vallarta The arrival of cruise ships to Puerto Vallarta continues with the Emerald Princess, from Princess Cruise Lines, which arrived at dock number 1 of the Integral Port Administration (API). The Emerald Princess is the sixth cruise ship to dock in Puerto Vallarta this month, of the 14 expected in October, leaving a positive impact on…
- Puerto Vallarta News Brief with Felipe Álvarez; October 19, 2021 Nightly breathalyzer tests have returned to Puerto Vallarta at random locations during the week, and every weekend at Francisco Villa Avenue and Los Tules Avenue, in Fluvial Vallarta.
- Sunwing will reactivate its routes to Puerto Vallarta with 288 flights from Canada Sunwing Airlines announced the reactivation of its routes from 10 Canadian cities to Puerto Vallarta for the winter season. This represents the return of more than 54,000 Canadian tourists to the Mexican beach, reported the Puerto Vallarta Tourism Promotion Trust. The routes will begin operating during the winter period, anticipating 288 flights from Edmonton, Ottawa,…