Villa Giovany is located in the prestigious gated community in the most desirable colina of Puerto Vallarta, Amapas. Just a short 5 min drive to the heart of old town this Villa is near all the action but yet secluded in a very quiet and tranquil community with no thru traffic of any kind. The villa has views of the ocean, city, and jungle. The church tower is clearly visible as is most of the bay. Newly remodeled kitchen includes Wolf range top with grill and griddle, Wolf drawer microwave, and the new Wolf Steam Oven. The kitchen island has a full bar and wine cooler. All counter tops are imported from Brazil, Parota Cabinets, Pulls imported from Spain, island lights directly imported from Italy. Master suite has a private jacuzzi tub with a new huge walk in closet made of solid parota, a tropical hard wood. The Villa is also green with a 4000 watt solar system and 300 liter solar hot water system. To boost the savings from the solar panels all lighting has been converted to LED. The Villa has huge outdoor spaces which include a huge front patio with new modern Sundance Spa. The master suite extends out the back of the house to reveal a large patio done in traditional terracotta tiles and is just a few steps away from the nearest swimming pool. There is also a dedicated Fiber Optic line with speeds up to 1000mbps and 6 static IP addresses. Normal Internet is provided by Telecable at speeds up to 100mbps which includes HD TV and a phone line. Maintenace Fee: Approximately $5,000.00 PESOS PER MONTH / INCLUDES:
1. General maintenance of common areas, cleaning pools, cleaning of the areas in general, repairs, painting and conservation.
2. Electricity for lighting in common areas, plus water pumps that supply water to the houses, and the pumps for the three pools that exist in the condominium complex, two elevators, entrance to the complex with automatic access.
3. Drinking water which includes the maintenance of pumps, hydropneumatic system, water tanks, pipes and wiring.
4.- Maintenance of elevators.
6. Salaries Mozo, Accountant and Administrator.
7. Special Projects.
8. Payment of taxes and and annual fees to the Amapas Neighborhood Association (ANA). The monthly maintenance fee does not include any maintenance inside the individual properties nor does it include the electricity, garden, property taxes etc belonging to each private unit.