Popular Mexican vocalist, Enrique de Allende presents Romanza, with an incredible night of romantic music on Valentine’s Day, February 14th from 7 to 11 pm at Hacienda Palo Maria, just 12 minutes south of Zona Romantica. This thrilling evening of music, food and entertainment is a superb way to celebrate your special day of love in Puerto Vallarta.
Enrique’s guest stars for his exciting evening, include American Idol finalist, Effie Passero and Vallarta’s Darling Diva of Song, Kim Kuzma. Effie performs worldwide with The Post Modern Jukebox Tour, but continues to return to her home base in Puerto Vallarta. Kim is one of Vallarta’s most well-known singers, having performed fantastic shows in Zona Romantica for 18 years..
As the evening unfolds, you’ll enjoy a 4-course dinner, an open bar and a spectacular night of romantic music! Enrique, Effie and Kim will present an evening of gorgeous romantic songs with the emotions of love expressed in each incredible performance. You’ll hear songs in Spanish, English and Italian by these 3 amazing vocalists!
Romanza also includes 15 guest musicians, plus Mariachi and incredible fireworks, to celebrate this special night of love! The concert also features famed violinist Geraldo Pontierr.
Born in San Miguel de Allende, Mexico, Enrique de Allende has been singing and performing from an early age. His extraordinary vocals and heartfelt performances have been praised both in Mexico and abroad. Enrique’s musical training includes seven years of lessons and coaching with the talented Seth Riggs, Erik Vitro and others. Well-known music producer David Foster says of Enrique: “It’s the new Julio Iglesias, with a sweet but powerful voice.”
As a versatile artist, Enrique interprets a wide range of music from Operatic to Big Band to Traditional Mexican Romantic and Mariachi music. His upcoming shows include a fundraising concert for the renovation of The Church of Our Lady of Guadalupe on March 9th and concerts in Ajijic, Guadalajara & San Miguel de Allende in the coming weeks.
On Friday, February 3 at 4 pm at Incanto Vallarta Enrique de Allende and Media Luna will present a thrilling afternoon of music! Enrique will also be touring and performing for a month in Europe this summer and in Texas during the Fall. All this leads up to his debut show at Carnegie Hall, N.Y., N.Y. in the Fall.
Enrique will contribute 15% of the proceeds from his concerts toward the 3 million peso renovation project at Vallarta’s Nuestra Senora de Guadalupe (The Church of Our Lady of Guadalupe) otherwise known as the Corona, one of Vallarta’s most famous landmarks. Three art pieces will be auctioned the night of Romanza with all proceeds going to the church.
When asked about his goals for the future, Enrique would like to travel the world with his music along with giving Opera a fresh new look, bringing the opera world into a new, modern sound without losing its essence.
Don’t miss this fabulous night of music, food and entertainment in a beautiful outdoor setting with the ocean just a few steps away. One of the most exciting events of the new year, Romanza, happens at Hacienda Palo Maria, featuring Enrique de Allende and guest stars, Effie Passero and Kim Kuzma on February 14th from 7 to 11 pm. Tickets can be purchased at Cassandra Shaw Jewelry in Zona Romantica or by emailing Enrique at [email protected]
*Hacienda Palo Maria (a spectacular private estate) is located at Carretera a Barra De Navidad Km 7.5, near Garza Blanca Resort on Puerto Vallarta’s Southern Shores, just 12 minutes south of Zona Romantica.
Subscribe here for as low as .08 cents per day to access exclusive content and join the PVDN Newsletter, and browse this site with fewer ads.
Trending news on PVDN
- Gentrification of Puerto Vallarta: Causes, Consequences, and Advantages Puerto Vallarta (PVDN) – Puerto Vallarta has been experiencing an increase in prices for rents, food, and other necessities, which could be a symptom of gentrification. For many foreigners and expats in Puerto Vallarta, these increases may seem small and still much cheaper than their home country, but it may be resulting in Mexican locals…
- Condominium development in Puerto Vallarta is destabilizing the hydrological cycle Puerto Vallarta (PVDN) – At a recent conference on “Risks in Water Management and its Influence on the Real Estate sector of the Interstate Metropolitan Area of Puerto Vallarta and Bahía de Banderas,” Dr. Bartolo Cruz Romero, a research professor at the Centro Universitario de la Costa of the University of Guadalajara, emphasized the importance…
- Playa Careyes, a foreigner’s paradise for luxurious relaxation south of Puerto Vallarta (VIDEO) Puerto Vallarta (PVDN) – Playa Careyes is a hidden gem on the Pacific coast of Mexico, located in the heart of the Costa Alegre region and 3.5 hours south of Puerto Vallarta. This secluded beach is a favorite among travelers who are looking for a peaceful and relaxing vacation away from the crowds. With its…
- What is considered lower, middle, and upper class in Mexico? Puerto Vallarta (PVDN) – The issue of what social class one belongs to in Mexico is often a matter of debate among those who discuss it, since there are no established parameters that define the social class in Mexico. Although the National Institute of Statistics and Geography ( INEGI) identified some socioeconomic characteristics of each…
- Majahuitas cove in Puerto Vallarta, one of the most peaceful places in Mexico Puerto Vallarta (PVDN) – Majahuitas is a small, secluded cove located on the southern coast of Puerto Vallarta, Mexico. It is surrounded by lush jungle and pristine beaches that make it a paradise for those seeking an escape from the hustle and bustle of everyday life. In this essay, we will explore the history, culture,…