The Australian actress, Nicole Kidman, continues to cause a sensation, but this time it is not because of her physique. The superstar visited Mexico and her simplicity was part of what netizens made viral, ending up buying Oaxaca cheese in the middle of the street, after participating in an event organized in Mexico City.
Recently, the big screen celebrity surprised many with her radical change in her figure, showing what she has achieved with hard training on a magazine cover.
It was the first visit to Mexico for Nicole Kidman, and during her visit, some photos went viral after being seen buying some very traditional Mexican foods.
With her impeccable white suit made up of pants and a blazer, the actress looked beautiful in her participation in the event called Mexico Siglo XXI, where in an emotional speech she sent a powerful message to young people encouraging them to conquer foreign stages.
At the event organized by the Telmex-Telcel Foundation, the Oscar winner shared pleasantly with the singer Manuel Mijares, with whom she had a conversation after finishing her speech.
“I would like to travel more around the world, (…) I love Mexico. I would love to be able to return to the country, bring my daughters so they can enjoy the culture, the people,” she said.
But what most caught the attention of the Mexican people is that Nicole Kidman took her time to take a sample of what is produced in Mexico.
Protected by her bodyguards, the actress walked to the streets near the National Auditorium, located on Paseo de la Reforma avenue, in the Polanco neighborhood, where a van was parked, and there she stopped to buy some Oaxaca cheese.
Kidman was very focused and chatting with the vendors while buying the cheeses, and it was these photos that went viral on the networks, seeing the famous and glamorous actress captivated by that product that is so famous in Mexico.
Subscribe here to receive our newsletters, access exclusive content, read our news without ads, and much more!
Trending news of PVDN
- Will there be a mega earthquake in Mexico and the United States in the next 48 hours? The earthquake alert states that both the UN and the Harvard Institute of Geophysics have warned that a mega earthquake will affect Mexico and the United States in “the next 48 hours”
- There have been 1,719 aftershocks since the September 19 earthquake that shook Puerto Vallarta On September 19, a magnitude 7.7 tremor was recorded in Jalisco at 1:05 p.m. with an epicenter in Coalcomán, Michoacán. From that day and until 6:00 p.m. on September 23, 1,719 aftershocks have occurred, the one that occurred on Thursday was the strongest with a magnitude of 6.9, and woke up the people of Puerto…
- Another earthquake shakes Puerto Vallarta, second quake this week An earthquake with a magnitude of 6.9 struck Coalcoman, Michoacán at 1:16 AM and was felt in Puerto Vallarta. The first reports indicate that the telluric movement was intensely perceived throughout the state of Michoacán, Jalisco, and Morelos. The Government of Jalisco published on social networks that “after tonight’s earthquake, no damage or injured people…
- San Pancho and Lo de Marcos, two treasures of the Riviera Nayarit Two of the quietest towns, with the most beautiful beaches of the Riviera Nayarit and perfect for finding yourself, are San Pancho and Lo de Marcos. San Pancho San Francisco, better known as San Pancho, is located 44.8 km north of Puerto Vallarta and 23 minutes from Sayulita on federal highway 200 on the Central…
- EXPLAINER: Mexican army’s role in students’ disappearance MEXICO CITY (AP) — The Mexican army’s role in the disappearance of 43 college students, its participation in covering up the facts and its alleged links to organized crime are now at the center of a case that has shaken the nation. The government’s Truth Commission declared the incident a “state crime” in August. Three…