The Australian actress, Nicole Kidman, continues to cause a sensation, but this time it is not because of her physique. The superstar visited Mexico and her simplicity was part of what netizens made viral, ending up buying Oaxaca cheese in the middle of the street, after participating in an event organized in Mexico City.
Recently, the big screen celebrity surprised many with her radical change in her figure, showing what she has achieved with hard training on a magazine cover.
It was the first visit to Mexico for Nicole Kidman, and during her visit, some photos went viral after being seen buying some very traditional Mexican foods.
With her impeccable white suit made up of pants and a blazer, the actress looked beautiful in her participation in the event called Mexico Siglo XXI, where in an emotional speech she sent a powerful message to young people encouraging them to conquer foreign stages.
At the event organized by the Telmex-Telcel Foundation, the Oscar winner shared pleasantly with the singer Manuel Mijares, with whom she had a conversation after finishing her speech.
“I would like to travel more around the world, (…) I love Mexico. I would love to be able to return to the country, bring my daughters so they can enjoy the culture, the people,” she said.
But what most caught the attention of the Mexican people is that Nicole Kidman took her time to take a sample of what is produced in Mexico.
Protected by her bodyguards, the actress walked to the streets near the National Auditorium, located on Paseo de la Reforma avenue, in the Polanco neighborhood, where a van was parked, and there she stopped to buy some Oaxaca cheese.
Kidman was very focused and chatting with the vendors while buying the cheeses, and it was these photos that went viral on the networks, seeing the famous and glamorous actress captivated by that product that is so famous in Mexico.
Subscribe here for just .08 cents per day to read subscriber content, join the PVDN newsletter, and browse with site ad-free. Support local news.
Trending news on PVDN
- International Space Station captures mesmerizing video of Puerto Vallarta from space Puerto Vallarta (PVDN) – People in Puerto Vallarta got a chance to see the Bay of Banderas from space, thanks to the International Space Station’s external cameras that share video as it orbits the earth. Through their Twitter account, @ISSAboveYou, they shared a video of the space station orbiting above Puerto Vallarta and then passing…
- Government stops construction on four condominium developments in Puerto Vallarta for violations The Secretary of Environment (Semarnat) in Jalisco, Raúl Rodgríguez Rosales, reported that the government agency stopped the construction of four condominium developments in Puerto Vallarta for not complying with regulations.
- The age-old question: Is it safe to travel to Mexico? Puerto Vallarta (PVDN) – A series of incidents, including taxi driver protests in Cancun while pulling Uber drivers and their passengers out of cars and beating them, and a stray bullet at the Culiacán Airport, have led foreign tourists to question whether it is safe to travel to Mexico, according to The New York Times.…
- At least 4,000 spring breakers expected in Puerto Vallarta this year Puerto Vallarta (PVDN) – At least 4,000 spring breakers will arrive in Puerto Vallarta this year, bringing with them a significant economic benefit for the destination. This was confirmed by the manager of the office of the Municipal Tourism Directorate, Christian Preciado. “We bring around 4,000 confirmed spring breakers with the holiday period, they are…
- Taxi driver who intentionally ran over a woman and killed her in Puerto Vallarta has been arrested Puerto Vallarta (PVDN) – On Sunday afternoon, Érika Noemí Chávez Cruz and her seven-year-old son were at Conchas Chinas beach, in Puerto Vallarta, with her presumed boyfriend, a taxi driver, according to police reports. After the couple has an argument, Érika and her son left on foot. The boyfriend boarded his taxi and ran over…