If the latest reports that Amber Heard had a strategic plan to blackmail Elon Musk to pay Johnny Depp the judgment against her, it’s the creepiest thing that we have seen from the actress during her very public spiral. And maybe the creepiest thing from Elon Musk, which says a lot.
After starring in and losing one of the most mediatic trials in history, Amber Heard continues to hog the spotlight for different reasons, including her appeal to the verdict, because she claims she does not have the money to pay Johnny Depp. But her newest stunt is some images that were recently leaked of an alleged sex party she held with the rich and famous.
The information was released by the website House Inhabit, directed by Jessica Reed Kraus, making public the daring parties that took place in Los Angeles, where apparently there was alcohol, drugs, and sexual activity, but that’s not all, it also revealed some names of the personalities who attended these celebrations, including Elon Musk.
The information released is based on various sources, including someone called ‘ Gia ‘, a pseudonym used to protect her identity. The article mentions that the parties were themed and addressed satanic themes, costumes, and lesbian orgies, among others.
Likewise, it details that Amber Heard attended these sex parties with some of the richest and most powerful men in the world, but also actively courted other women to attend.
“A group of young cal… girls rubbing each other in satanic-style body suits on stage, Amber on a throne-like chair in the center. Legs spread, on display, performing sexual acts for a room full of men looking down,” the report says.
According to the report, the meetings were attended by “tech gods, venture capitalists, founders, top executives, and up-and-coming entrepreneurs,” who would get together once a month to “enjoy wild nights fueled by alcohol, sex, and copious amounts of ecstasy.
The same article indicates that Amber played a fundamental role in these events since she was in charge of convincing other young actresses who wanted to further their careers and make contact with powerful people.
The report alleges that Elon Musk helped Amber Heard financially during her trial because she threatened to uncover everything that happened at those parties.
“Amber was constantly recording Musk. She had a strategy. She was an expert at it. For the damning events to take place, she would make Elon very angry and then record the whole thing on video.”
It’s similar to what the Johnny Depp vs. Amber Heard trial showed. Amber had a knack for getting Johnny angry and then recording the fight without any pretext of the situation, videos she used in the trial.
If the latest allegations are true, it shouldn’t come as a surprise to anyone, given the players involved.
Subscribe here to receive our newsletters, access exclusive content, read our news without ads, and much more!
Trending news of PVDN
- Mexico’s army will remain on the streets and beaches of Mexico until 2028 It was on Tuesday, October 4, when the Senate of the Republic approved the reform to the National Guard, which establishes that it will be used in public security until 2028 under the direction of the Secretary of National Defense ( Sedena ). After a debate of more than eight hours, the senators of the…
- Woman’s corpse found handcuffed and gagged in Puerto Vallarta hotel room A woman was found dead Tuesday afternoon inside a Puerto Vallarta hotel. Under the established protocols, personnel from the Regional Prosecutor’s Office began an investigation around the discovery of the lifeless body, which was generated after the report that inside a hotel room, located on Avenida México and Guerrero, in the Las Mojoneras neighborhood, the…
- The United States is going after American citizens in Mexico, and Latin America, trying to evade taxes The Internal Revenue Service’s Criminal Investigation unit said on Thursday it has located 79 tax evasion fugitives in Mexico, Belize, El Salvador, Guatemala, and Honduras in the first year of a new extradition initiative. The effort was made possible by a change in Mexico’s tax laws in 2020 that made tax evasion a felony offense…
- Jalisco Nueva Generación Cartel controls 78% of money laundering in Mexico The Jalisco Nueva Generación Cartel (CJNG) has placed itself at the head of the Mexican drug economy, establishing the largest number of businesses to launder money, and unlike other cartels, it went from the real estate business, typical of drug trafficking, to diversifying into money laundering businesses. that few would suspect. An investigation by MILENIO,…
- Mexico will set clocks back one hour in October for the last time, or that’s the plan Mexico has had summertime, or Daylight Savings Time (DST) since 1996 when a modification to the Time System Law motivated by alleged energy savings and better use of natural light made its adoption official in most of the country. Since then, the clock is moved forward one hour every first Sunday in April, a provision…