Puerto Vallarta, Jalisco.- Next Monday will begin the arrival of 14 cruise ships to Puerto Vallarta, Jalisco, according to the Integral Port Administration (API) of that city.
Of the 14 cruises considered, 12 will arrive with thousands of tourists, and two will only be there to receive services, detailed the API on its social networks.
Beginning this Monday, October 4, the Serenade of the Seas, of the Royal Caribbean Cruises, arrives with tourists.
That same day the Noordam arrives, from the Holland America Line will also arrive at this destination, but without passengers, it will only receive services.
On October 5, the Carnival Panorama cruise ship, of the Carnival Cruises, will arrive with tourists.
On October 11, the Nieuw Amsterdam of the Holland America Line will arrive with tourists, and on the 12th the Carnival Panorama returns to Puerto Vallarta.
For the fourth week of October, the activity will increase, on the 18th the Emerald Princess, from Princess Cruises, arrives.
On the 19th, Carnival Panorama returns again, while on the 20th the Majestic Princess, of the Princess Cruises shipping company, will dock.
On the 21st, Koningsdam, of the Holland America Line shipping company will arrive; while on October 23, Westerdam, also from Holland America will arrive, but only for services.
On the 26th, the arrival of the Carnival Panorama will occur again, followed by the Norwegian Cruises on the 27th, while the Koningsdam will do the same on the 28th, and for the 30th, the Celebrity Millenium, of the Celebrity Cruises will arrive.
According to the shipping agent consignee in the city, Carlos Gerard Guzmán, in the remainder of this year there will be more than 50 vessels that will arrive in any of the 3 docks of the port of this city with thousands of tourists that represent significant economic income.
Subscribe here to receive our newsletters, access exclusive content, read our news without ads, and much more!
Trending news of PVDN
- Orlene continues to strengthen rapidly and a more organized hurricane eye has developed Puerto Vallarta has been placed under a hurricane watch, an increase in the previous alert of a tropical storm warning. Orlene is rapidly intensifying and is now expected to reach category 3 on Sunday afternoon. The satellite presentation of Orlene has quickly improved during the past several hours. A warm and well-defined eye has emerged…
- Subscriber Content: Hurricane Orlene Live Updates Orlene has become a Hurricane. Puerto Vallarta under warning. Next update at 10:00 PM CST
- Hurricane Orlene expected to bring intense rains, winds, and waves to Puerto Vallarta on Saturday On Saturday and Sunday, Hurricane Orlene will move as a hurricane to the north-northeast, along the coast of Mexico, with a probable path towards Sinaloa, where its center could impact as a tropical storm on Monday. On its way, it’s expected to become a hurricane and will cause a probability of intense rains in Sinaloa,…
- Hurricane Orlene could be the closest hurricane to the Puerto Vallarta coast of the season Subscribers, login to your dashboard for the latest update on Tropical Storm Orlene. (last updated at 8:00 PM local time). Or Subscribe to PVDN to keep up with all the important news in Puerto Vallarta. Tropical Storm Orlene is moving toward the west-northwest near 13 mph (20 km/h) and this motion is expected to continue…
- The Jalisco government is hiding the number of monkeypox cases in Puerto Vallarta Following the first case of monkeypox reported in Puerto Vallarta, which was also the first in Jalisco, the State Health Department (SSJ) began releasing weekly numbers on new cases of monkeybox, the location, nationality, and any recent travel of the infected person. However, in the last six weeks, all that transparency has ended. Recently, SSJ…