Puerto Vallarta, Jalisco.- Next Monday will begin the arrival of 14 cruise ships to Puerto Vallarta, Jalisco, according to the Integral Port Administration (API) of that city.
Of the 14 cruises considered, 12 will arrive with thousands of tourists, and two will only be there to receive services, detailed the API on its social networks.
Beginning this Monday, October 4, the Serenade of the Seas, of the Royal Caribbean Cruises, arrives with tourists.
That same day the Noordam arrives, from the Holland America Line will also arrive at this destination, but without passengers, it will only receive services.
On October 5, the Carnival Panorama cruise ship, of the Carnival Cruises, will arrive with tourists.
On October 11, the Nieuw Amsterdam of the Holland America Line will arrive with tourists, and on the 12th the Carnival Panorama returns to Puerto Vallarta.
For the fourth week of October, the activity will increase, on the 18th the Emerald Princess, from Princess Cruises, arrives.
On the 19th, Carnival Panorama returns again, while on the 20th the Majestic Princess, of the Princess Cruises shipping company, will dock.
On the 21st, Koningsdam, of the Holland America Line shipping company will arrive; while on October 23, Westerdam, also from Holland America will arrive, but only for services.
On the 26th, the arrival of the Carnival Panorama will occur again, followed by the Norwegian Cruises on the 27th, while the Koningsdam will do the same on the 28th, and for the 30th, the Celebrity Millenium, of the Celebrity Cruises will arrive.
According to the shipping agent consignee in the city, Carlos Gerard Guzmán, in the remainder of this year there will be more than 50 vessels that will arrive in any of the 3 docks of the port of this city with thousands of tourists that represent significant economic income.
Subscribe here for as low as .08 cents per day to access more content, and browse the site with fewer ads, all while supporting independent local news.
Trending news on PVDN
- Puerto Vallarta considered a main trafficking route for fentanyl Puerto Vallarta (PVDN) – According to the Secretary of National Defense (Sedena), the entry route for fentanyl and chemical precursors for its production, as the president said today, is the Pacific and, fundamentally, ports like Lázaro Cárdenas, in Michoacán, and Puerto Vallarta, in Jalisco.
- Secretary of Transportation of Jalisco says review of Puerto Vallarta’s public transport is needed Puerto Vallarta (PVDN) – The Secretary of Transportation of Jalisco, Diego Monraz Villaseñor, recognized that urban collective transport in Puerto Vallarta is not working as they had hoped and therefore a review will be made to determine if the number of buses in the city is sufficient.
- I asked an AI Chatbot about Puerto Vallarta, and this was the response Puerto Vallarta (PVDN) – We have all heard of AI chatbots in recent headlines, but most of us probably don’t really know what they are. Imagine if Siri could write you a college essay or Alexa could give you a Shakespearean-style movie review. In December 2022, OpenAI opened up access to ChatGPT, an artificial intelligence…
- A significant number of American Spring Breakers will arrive in Puerto Vallarta despite travel alerts Puerto Vallarta (PVDN) – A significant number of Spring Breakers and other tourists from the United States will arrive in Puerto Vallarta over the Spring Break and Easter holiday period, despite the alert by authorities in the United States, said the Secretary of Tourism, Vanessa Pérez Lamas.
- Michael Alcázar: ‘Mexican cartels are out of control’ and spring breakers should stay away Puerto Vallarta (PVDN) – More than 30 million Americans travel to Mexico each year, and last year, 60 Americans in Mexico on vacation were killed. That’s 2.1 of 100,000 Americans who visit Mexico were killed. The US average is 4.8 per 100,000 citizens, meaning the chances of an American being killed are cut in half…