Puerto Vallarta, Jalisco.- Next Monday will begin the arrival of 14 cruise ships to Puerto Vallarta, Jalisco, according to the Integral Port Administration (API) of that city.
Of the 14 cruises considered, 12 will arrive with thousands of tourists, and two will only be there to receive services, detailed the API on its social networks.
Beginning this Monday, October 4, the Serenade of the Seas, of the Royal Caribbean Cruises, arrives with tourists.
That same day the Noordam arrives, from the Holland America Line will also arrive at this destination, but without passengers, it will only receive services.
On October 5, the Carnival Panorama cruise ship, of the Carnival Cruises, will arrive with tourists.
On October 11, the Nieuw Amsterdam of the Holland America Line will arrive with tourists, and on the 12th the Carnival Panorama returns to Puerto Vallarta.
For the fourth week of October, the activity will increase, on the 18th the Emerald Princess, from Princess Cruises, arrives.
On the 19th, Carnival Panorama returns again, while on the 20th the Majestic Princess, of the Princess Cruises shipping company, will dock.
On the 21st, Koningsdam, of the Holland America Line shipping company will arrive; while on October 23, Westerdam, also from Holland America will arrive, but only for services.
On the 26th, the arrival of the Carnival Panorama will occur again, followed by the Norwegian Cruises on the 27th, while the Koningsdam will do the same on the 28th, and for the 30th, the Celebrity Millenium, of the Celebrity Cruises will arrive.
According to the shipping agent consignee in the city, Carlos Gerard Guzmán, in the remainder of this year there will be more than 50 vessels that will arrive in any of the 3 docks of the port of this city with thousands of tourists that represent significant economic income.
Receive the PVDN morning newsletter and exclusive content by becoming a PVDN Supporter, learn more here
Trending Stories Right Now on PVDN
- Hotel Marsol in Romantic Zone loses water after 17 years of non-payment The Potable Water, Drainage, and Sewerage System (Seapal) of Puerto Vallarta continues with its campaign to invite users who maintain a debt with the agency to get current on their bills, especially to those of the industrial and commercial sector. Following up on the third notification of collection management and notice of cancellation of water…
- Mexico records the lowest daily death total from COVID-19 since July On Sunday afternoon, October 17, the Ministry of Health (SSa) released the Daily Technical Report of COVID-19 in Mexico, in which the new figures on the advance of the coronavirus disease in Mexico were announced. According to the federal agency, since the pandemic began, 3,757,056 accumulated cases of the new coronavirus have been reported, while…
- Two-year-old child from California dies after falling from ninth floor of Hyatt Ziva in Puerto Vallarta A two-year-old child was killed after falling from the ninth floor of the Hyatt Ziva, located in Puerto Vallarta, Jalisco, reported local security authorities, who acted as the first responders to the accident. The minor and his family are from California, his mother is from Russia, and the father was identified as James Carter. Guests…
- Mexico’s Assistant Health Secretary and face of the COVID fight says mask wearers are “egotistical” MEXICO CITY (AP) — The Mexican government’s point man for the coronavirus pandemic has once again made waves by calling those who wear facemasks “egotistical people.” Social media users expressed outrage Friday at the comments by Assistant Health Secretary Hugo López-Gatell, made in a speech earlier this week at a book fair. “The idea of…
- Sunwing will reactivate its routes to Puerto Vallarta with 288 flights from Canada Sunwing Airlines announced the reactivation of its routes from 10 Canadian cities to Puerto Vallarta for the winter season. This represents the return of more than 54,000 Canadian tourists to the Mexican beach, reported the Puerto Vallarta Tourism Promotion Trust. The routes will begin operating during the winter period, anticipating 288 flights from Edmonton, Ottawa,…