Weather today in Puerto Vallarta
The weather in Puerto Vallarta for Monday, July 26, 2021, is forecasted to be with a 84% chance of rain and a high of 32c / 90f with a low of 26c / 78f.
5-day extended forecast for Puerto Vallarta
Tuesday, July 27, 2021: light rain, maximum temperature of 32 c / 90 f and minimum temperature of 23 c / 73 f
Wednesday, July 27, 2021: moderate rain, maximum temperature of 32 c / 90 f and minimum temperature of 25 c / 77 f
Thursday, July 28, 2021: moderate rain, maximum temperature of 32 c / 90 f and minimum temperature of 25 c / 77 f
Friday, July 30, 2021: light rain, maximum temperature of 31 c / 89 f and minimum temperature of 24 c / 76 f
Saturday, July 31, 2021: heavy rain, maximum temperature of 31 c / 89 f and minimum temperature of 25 c / 77 f
You may be interested in: Puerto Vallarta Weather Information and Tropical Storm Watch
Recent Weather News
- Latest forecast brings Hurricane Orlene closer to Puerto Vallarta, still strengtheningTropical Storm “Orlene” is located southwest of the coast of Jalisco. Its circulation reinforces the potential for rains in the west and south of the country. This morning’s weather update shows Orlene tracking more eastwardly than previous forecasts and puts Puerto Vallarta within its cone of probability as it gains strength. Based on the trends […]
- Hurricane Orlene expected to bring intense rains, winds, and waves to Puerto Vallarta on SaturdayOn Saturday and Sunday, Hurricane Orlene will move as a hurricane to the north-northeast, along the coast of Mexico, with a probable path towards Sinaloa, where its center could impact as a tropical storm on Monday. On its way, it’s expected to become a hurricane . . . **** CONTINUE READING AS A SUPPORTER **** […]
- Subscriber Content: Tropical Storm Orlene Live UpdatesThis content requires subscriber login to access. Please login to your account or subscribe to PVDN today.
- Hurricane Orlene could be the closest hurricane to the Puerto Vallarta coast of the seasonSubscribers, login to your dashboard for the latest update on Tropical Storm Orlene. (last updated at 8:00 PM local time). Or Subscribe to PVDN to keep up with all the important news in Puerto Vallarta. Tropical Storm Orlene is moving toward the west-northwest near 13 mph (20 km/h) and this motion is expected to continue […]
- Is climate change affecting hurricanes?Yes, climate change is making hurricanes wetter, windier and altogether more intense. There is also evidence that it is causing storms to travel more slowly, meaning they can dump more water in one place. If it weren’t for the oceans, the planet would be much hotter due to climate change. But in the last 40 […]