Weather today in Puerto Vallarta
The weather in Puerto Vallarta for Tuesday, July 27, 2021, is forecasted to be with a 100% chance of rain and a high of 32c / 90f with a low of 25c / 76f.
5-day extended forecast for Puerto Vallarta
Wednesday, July 28, 2021: moderate rain, maximum temperature of 32 c / 90 f and minimum temperature of 25 c / 77 f
Thursday, July 29, 2021: moderate rain, maximum temperature of 32 c / 90 f and minimum temperature of 25 c / 77 f
Friday, July 30, 2021: light rain, maximum temperature of 31 c / 89 f and minimum temperature of 24 c / 76 f
Saturday, July 31, 2021: heavy rain, maximum temperature of 31 c / 89 f and minimum temperature of 25 c / 77 f
Sunday, August 1, 2021: light rain, maximum temperature of 32 c / 90 f and minimum temperature of 24 c / 75 f
You may be interested in: Puerto Vallarta Weather Information and Tropical Storm Watch
- Tropical Storm Lisa approaches the coast of Quintana RooTropical Storm Lisa formed Monday in the Caribbean south of Jamaica and the Cayman Islands and was forecast to make landfall, likely as a hurricane, in Central America later in the week.
- Civil Protection places Puerto Vallarta under Code Red, maximum danger from Hurricane RoslynAt 8:00 PM local time, Civil Protection placed Puerto Vallarta under Code Red warning, the maximum amount of possible danger due to a storm. Hurricane Roslyn grew to Category 4 force on Saturday as it headed for a collision with Mexico’s Pacific coast, likely north of the resort of Puerto Vallarta. The U.S. National Hurricane […]
- Civil Protection says ‘stay at home’ until powerful category 4 Roslyn has passedAuthorities of the three levels of Government continue to be alert and working on preventive actions in order to safeguard the well-being of the population on the Jalisco Coast due to the passage of hurricane “Roslyn”, which remains in category 4. For this reason, within the official preventive phase of the State Unit for Civil […]
- Hurricane Roslyn from tropical storm to category 4 storm in less than 24 hoursThe Government of Jalisco continues to work in coordination with federal and municipal authorities, applying the necessary measures in order to safeguard the well-being of the population on the Jalisco Coast due to the passage of tropical storm “Roslyn”. The Secretary General of the Government, Enrique Ibarra Pedroza, informed and requested the companies in charge […]
- Hurricane Roslyn strengthens to a major category 3 stormRoslyn is moving toward the northwest near 7 mph (11 km/h). A turn toward the north-northwest and north is expected later today and tonight, followed by a faster motion toward the north-northeast on Sunday. On the forecast track, the center of Roslyn will move parallel to the southwestern coast of Mexico through midday today, then […]