The Marina Puerto Escondido Board of Directors will hold a Grand Opening Ceremony to showcase the new 100+ slips, breakwater, premium services, amenities and more that are now available at the marina. The ceremony takes place on November 3, 2018 from 5:30 – 10:00 pm in Baja California Sur, Mexico.
Puerto Escondido has offered a hub for explorers, adventurers and travel enthusiasts from as early as the 15th century. In 2017, Hamann Companies and Inmobilaria JEP joined forces to revitalize Marina Puerto Escondido in order to make Puerto Escondido the destination of choice for travelers and residents from all over the globe.
The Grand Opening Ceremony will showcase the following new offerings, including:
- 100+ state-of-the-art slips—suitable for yachts of up to 200 ft. In fact, the marina will welcome its first 200 ft. yacht in January, 2019
- A breakwater from Inland & Coastal Marina Systems Ltd. to protect against northern winds
- Newly remodeled facilities, including bathrooms, showers, and a marina store
- New partnerships for convenient, world-class charters, tours, diving—and more
- Underwater repair services and bottom painting by Carlos Cristiani
- Premium services and amenities, including yacht management, 24/7 security, expanded dry storage, a launching ramp and a 50-ton travel lift
Guests at the Grand Opening Ceremony can also meet the owners and the Marina Puerto Escondido team, while enjoying dinner and drinks. In addition, they’ll have the opportunity to learn more about the owners’ luxury real estate developments, including Waicuri. Waicuri is an exclusive, gated waterfront community with private docks suitable for yachts of up to 100 ft. built into each residence.
Marina Puerto Escondido provides a calmer alternative to other Baja tourist areas, plus miles of striking coastline and rugged desert landscapes. The local 3,000 ft., color-changing Cerro Tabor Palmilla Peaks are a local treasure; the peaks also offer navigation landmarks and protection against strong winds.
The area is convenient to travel to and from, with several direct flights between the Loreto International Airport and La Paz (Calafia Airlines), Tijuana (Calafia Airlines), Cabo (Calafia Airlines), and Los Angeles (Alaska Airlines). Calgary (Westjet). Westjet also provides non-stop flights from Calgary to Loreto between November and April.
The Ceremony will be held at Calle Bahia de las Palmas Mza 15 Lote 1, Baja California Sur, Mexico 23894.
Get our daily news delivered by email every morning! SUBSCRIBE TODAY