At just nine years old, Michelle Arellano Guillén, originally from Chiapas, will begin her studies in Medicine at the University of Massachusetts, United States, next August.
Michelle is a child genius, with an IQ of 158, considered highly intelligent, just two points below Albert Einstein; so when she was barely a year and a half old, she already knew how to speak English.
When she was four years old, she learned to read and write; Despite this, her parents thought that it was all because Michelle had received early stimulation since she was a baby.
“I thought it was because I’m also a doctor, we gave her a lot of early stimulation, so I said it was because of that, she learned to read and write at the age of four,” Karina Guillén Cruz, the mother of the minor, told UnoTV.
However, after taking her to specialists who carried out tests to find out her IQ, they were told that she was a gifted girl and although it may seem incredible, this caused her problems to continue studying.
Michelle was rejected from five elementary schools in the state where she is from, since the schools did not have teachers who could guide her and teach her at her own pace, since she is very intelligent and learned her lessons in a matter of hours.
So her parents asked the Ministry of Public Education (SEP) to help Michelle skip grades because she was bored in her classes. Thus, she managed to move from fourth to sixth.
Later, Michelle took an exam to accredit primary school in November 2021, in March 2022 she took another test to finish high school, and last July 4 she finished her high school studies and tested all her knowledge with the Ceneval exam.
Thus, she was accepted to study medicine at the University of Massachusetts, United States, where she plans to become a cardiovascular surgeon; she also dreams of finding a cure for cancer or autism.
She even knows the operating rooms and the hospital very well, since her mother is a surgeon and has taken Michelle to the operating room on different occasions.
But this is not all, because she would also like to pursue another career to become a marine biologist since she said in an interview for UnoTV that she really likes animals; besides playing dolls and sports.
Subscribe here to receive our newsletters, Whatsapp emergency alerts, access exclusive content on PVDN, and enjoy this site with fewer ads for only $25 USD per year! (.06 cents per day)
Trending Stories Right Now on PVDN
- Criminals gangs burn stores and vehicles in Jalisco and Guanajuato Terror took hold of Jalisco and Guanajuato on Tuesday night. Criminals burned cars, trucks, and businesses, and also blocked several roads in these two states just after 7:00 p.m. The violence was the response to the operation to arrest a regional criminal and the clashes between crime rings and members of the Army, as explained…
- Mexico governmental agency investigates Sonora Grill for accusations of separating diners by skin color The luxury restaurant chain Sonora Grill Group is in the eye of the hurricane due to accusations that point to alleged acts of discrimination and racism against its diners. The accusations started at the restaurant chain’s location on Presidente Masaryk street in the Polanco neighborhood -one of the most exclusive in the capital-, where they…
- Allegations that Amber Heard blackmailed Elon Musk to pay Johnny Depp are creepy, even for her If the latest reports that Amber Heard had a strategic plan to blackmail Elon Musk to pay Johnny Depp the judgment against her, it’s the creepiest thing that we have seen from the actress during her very public spiral. And maybe the creepiest thing from Elon Musk, which says a lot. After starring in and…
- Woman’s body found in a suitcase in Puerto Vallarta On Saturday night, authorities located the body of a person inside a suitcase on Antonio J. Hernández street and Prolongación Zacatecas street in the Primero de Mayo neighborhood in the municipality of Puerto Vallarta. The report was made to the 911 emergency service where a suspicious package was mentioned on Antonio J. Hernández street at…
- Texas man dies at Blue Chairs Hotel in Puerto Vallarta Another unfortunate death was recorded in the Romantic Zone of Puerto Vallarta, where a 71-year-old man from Texas was found dead inside his hotel room at the Blue Chairs Hotel on Los Muertos Beach. It was announced that the man apparently died of natural causes, however, as there was no direct relative who could officially…