Once again, Puerto Vallarta has been nominated for the Travvy Awards, also known worldwide as the Academy Awards for the travel industry in the United States.
Last year, Puerto Vallarta obtained 4 nominations, and this year 6: Best Culinary Destination in Mexico, Best Destination in Mexico, Best Destination for Honeymoons in Mexico, Best Tourism Office in Mexico, Best Destination for Weddings in Mexico, and Best Academic Program for Travel Agents.
The Travvy Awards honor the main destinations, suppliers, attractions, and airlines, among other sectors of the tourism industry, which are selected by those who know them best: travel agents.
The votes in all the categories where Puerto Vallarta is nominated are available on the Travvy Awards website: https://www.travvyawards.com/vote until August 31 and it will be on November 3 when they are announced the winners at the renowned awards gala at the Hilton Fort Lauderdale Marina in Florida, United States.
The winners of the prestigious Travvy award will be featured in [email protected] magazine as well as on the specialized site TravelPulse.com.
Puerto Vallarta received four awards from the Travvy Awards last year, with a gold medal as “Best Destination for Honeymoons in Mexico”, “Best Culinary Destination in Mexico” and “Best Tourism Office in Mexico”. ”; as well as silver in the category of “Best Destination in Mexico”, which showed that Puerto Vallarta continues to be the preferred destination for travelers from all over the world.
“We are very excited that Puerto Vallarta has increased its nominations in the Travvy Awards this year, demonstrating the great position we have as a destination before international experts in the travel industry,” said Luis Villaseñor, Director of the Public Trust for the Promotion and Puerto Vallarta Tourist Advertising.
Subscribe here to receive our newsletters, access exclusive content, read our news without ads, and much more!
Trending news of PVDN
- Will there be a mega earthquake in Mexico and the United States in the next 48 hours? The earthquake alert states that both the UN and the Harvard Institute of Geophysics have warned that a mega earthquake will affect Mexico and the United States in “the next 48 hours”
- There have been 1,719 aftershocks since the September 19 earthquake that shook Puerto Vallarta On September 19, a magnitude 7.7 tremor was recorded in Jalisco at 1:05 p.m. with an epicenter in Coalcomán, Michoacán. From that day and until 6:00 p.m. on September 23, 1,719 aftershocks have occurred, the one that occurred on Thursday was the strongest with a magnitude of 6.9, and woke up the people of Puerto…
- Another earthquake shakes Puerto Vallarta, second quake this week An earthquake with a magnitude of 6.9 struck Coalcoman, Michoacán at 1:16 AM and was felt in Puerto Vallarta. The first reports indicate that the telluric movement was intensely perceived throughout the state of Michoacán, Jalisco, and Morelos. The Government of Jalisco published on social networks that “after tonight’s earthquake, no damage or injured people…
- San Pancho and Lo de Marcos, two treasures of the Riviera Nayarit Two of the quietest towns, with the most beautiful beaches of the Riviera Nayarit and perfect for finding yourself, are San Pancho and Lo de Marcos. San Pancho San Francisco, better known as San Pancho, is located 44.8 km north of Puerto Vallarta and 23 minutes from Sayulita on federal highway 200 on the Central…
- EXPLAINER: Mexican army’s role in students’ disappearance MEXICO CITY (AP) — The Mexican army’s role in the disappearance of 43 college students, its participation in covering up the facts and its alleged links to organized crime are now at the center of a case that has shaken the nation. The government’s Truth Commission declared the incident a “state crime” in August. Three…