Carnival Panorama docked in Puerto Vallarta on Wednesday with 2,446 passengers and 1,453 crew members, becoming the second cruise to arrive this year.
At the time of arrival, the International Health, Migration, Customs, and Senasica authorities were present to provide a discussion on health protocols, checking the health of passengers, and issuing the certificates and corresponding authorizations, to guarantee the safety of the cruise ship, the maritime-port community, and the people of Puerto Vallarta.
95% of the occupants have their complete COVID-19 vaccination and all passengers needed to provide a negative test before boarding.
This is the second arrival of Carnival Panorama this year in Puerto Vallarta, but the third ship to arrive, since last week the Norwellan, of the Holland America Line, made a test route to the city with just crew members.
On August Tuesday, August 24, the Panorama was the first ship to return to Puerto Vallarta since the beginning of the pandemic. The ship arrived with just over 3,200 passengers and crew on board, after 17 months of suspended service, which kicked off the beginning of cruises in Puerto Vallarta again.
Subscribe here for just .08 cents per day to read subscriber content, join the PVDN newsletter, and browse with site ad-free. Support local news.
Trending news on PVDN
- Government stops construction on four condominium developments in Puerto Vallarta for violations The Secretary of Environment (Semarnat) in Jalisco, Raúl Rodgríguez Rosales, reported that the government agency stopped the construction of four condominium developments in Puerto Vallarta for not complying with regulations.
- Investigation opened into taxi driver who intentionally hit and killed a woman in Puerto Vallarta The State Prosecutor’s Office is conducting investigations under the femicide protocol with a gender perspective, to clarify the facts which a woman lost her life due to being run over by a taxi, in what is believed to be intentional, in the municipality of Puerto Vallarta, yesterday, January 29, 2023, at approximately 8:09 p.m.
- With new explosion and 249 minutes of tremors in the last 24-hours, warning about Mexico’s most dangerous volcano is issued In the last 24 hours, at least 128 exhalations, 249 minutes of tremors, a minor explosion, and a volcanotectonic earthquake have been recorded, which is why the population is urged not to approach the volcano.
- Mexico outsources justice in its most high-profile cases to the United States The Federal Prosecutor’s Office for the Eastern District of New York has become an outsourcing agency for the Mexican government, since at least in the last five years, drug traffickers and high-profile criminals, who were not prosecuted for their crimes in Mexico, have been brought to trial and sentenced in the United States. The trial…
- Puerto Vallarta will welcome 19 cruise ships during the month of February The month of February will bring 19 cruise ship arrivals to Puerto Vallarta and with them thousands of international tourists. According to the Administration of the Puerto Vallarta SA de CV Asipona Vallarta National Port System, the arrival of vessels will begin on Wednesday, February 1 with the 300-meter-long Discovery Princess that will dock at…