Another unfortunate death was recorded in the Romantic Zone of Puerto Vallarta, where a 71-year-old man from Texas was found dead inside his hotel room at the Blue Chairs Hotel on Los Muertos Beach.
It was announced that the man apparently died of natural causes, however, as there was no direct relative who could officially identify him, the Public Ministry agent ordered the transfer of the lifeless body to the SEMEFO facilities, where it would remain in custody until officially identified.
The municipal authorities announced that the report was received by the emergency numbers shortly after 9:00 p.m. when they were told about a person who had died inside the Blue Chairs Hotel, located on Malecón street. at the intersection with Almendro, where the elements of the Municipal Police went to verify the report.
Upon arrival, they met with the person in charge of the reception, who stated that indeed a male person of foreign origin had died inside the hotel, in room number 702.
The hotel manager reported that paramedics from a private company were already at the scene, who were resuscitating the person, however, he did not react, therefore they notified the municipal authorities.
The elements of the Municipal Police were informed that it is a foreigner named John Clarke, 71 years old, who was originally from Texas, who was lying on the floor, where he was located by his friend Eduardo 70 years old.
It was said that moments before, Eduardo had gone down to eat, however, not finding the restaurant open, he returned to the room, which is when he found his friend lying on the floor, so he immediately began to ask for help.
Elements of the Investigative Police attended the scene together with experts from Forensic Services, who took charge of the lifeless body, which they transferred to the SEMEFO facilities where the legal process of an autopsy will be completed.
Subscribe here to receive our newsletters, access exclusive content, read our news without ads, and much more!
Trending news of PVDN
- Will there be a mega earthquake in Mexico and the United States in the next 48 hours? The earthquake alert states that both the UN and the Harvard Institute of Geophysics have warned that a mega earthquake will affect Mexico and the United States in “the next 48 hours”
- There have been 1,719 aftershocks since the September 19 earthquake that shook Puerto Vallarta On September 19, a magnitude 7.7 tremor was recorded in Jalisco at 1:05 p.m. with an epicenter in Coalcomán, Michoacán. From that day and until 6:00 p.m. on September 23, 1,719 aftershocks have occurred, the one that occurred on Thursday was the strongest with a magnitude of 6.9, and woke up the people of Puerto…
- Another earthquake shakes Puerto Vallarta, second quake this week An earthquake with a magnitude of 6.9 struck Coalcoman, Michoacán at 1:16 AM and was felt in Puerto Vallarta. The first reports indicate that the telluric movement was intensely perceived throughout the state of Michoacán, Jalisco, and Morelos. The Government of Jalisco published on social networks that “after tonight’s earthquake, no damage or injured people…
- San Pancho and Lo de Marcos, two treasures of the Riviera Nayarit Two of the quietest towns, with the most beautiful beaches of the Riviera Nayarit and perfect for finding yourself, are San Pancho and Lo de Marcos. San Pancho San Francisco, better known as San Pancho, is located 44.8 km north of Puerto Vallarta and 23 minutes from Sayulita on federal highway 200 on the Central…
- EXPLAINER: Mexican army’s role in students’ disappearance MEXICO CITY (AP) — The Mexican army’s role in the disappearance of 43 college students, its participation in covering up the facts and its alleged links to organized crime are now at the center of a case that has shaken the nation. The government’s Truth Commission declared the incident a “state crime” in August. Three…