Weather today in Puerto Vallarta
The weather in Puerto Vallarta for Monday, August 2, 2021, is forecasted to be with 89% chance of rain and a high of 33c / 91f with a low of 25c / 77f.
5-day extended forecast for Puerto Vallarta
Tuesday, August 3, 2021: moderate rain, maximum temperature of 31 c / 90 f and minimum temperature of 25 c / 77 f
Wednesday, August 4, 2021: moderate rain, maximum temperature of 30 c / 88 f and minimum temperature of 24 c / 75 f
Thursday, August 5, 2021: moderate rain, maximum temperature of 31 c / 90 f and minimum temperature of 24 c / 75 f
Friday, August 6 2021: moderate rain, maximum temperature of 32 c / 92 f and minimum temperature of 24 c / 75 f
Saturday, August 7 2021: moderate rain, maximum temperature of 32 c / 92 f and minimum temperature of 24 c / 75 f
You may be interested in: Puerto Vallarta Weather Information and Tropical Storm Watch
Subscribe here for just .08 cents per day to read subscriber content, join the PVDN newsletter, and browse with site ad-free. Support local news.
Trending news on PVDN
- Government stops construction on four condominium developments in Puerto Vallarta for violations The Secretary of Environment (Semarnat) in Jalisco, Raúl Rodgríguez Rosales, reported that the government agency stopped the construction of four condominium developments in Puerto Vallarta for not complying with regulations.
- Investigation opened into taxi driver who intentionally hit and killed a woman in Puerto Vallarta The State Prosecutor’s Office is conducting investigations under the femicide protocol with a gender perspective, to clarify the facts which a woman lost her life due to being run over by a taxi, in what is believed to be intentional, in the municipality of Puerto Vallarta, yesterday, January 29, 2023, at approximately 8:09 p.m.
- Documentary, Malcom is Missing, takes you inside a daughter’s journey to find her father who went missing in Puerto Vallarta On Oct. 27, 2018, 68-year-old Canadian Malcom Madsen disappeared in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico, having last been seen at a bar with his girlfriend, Marcela Acosta Ramos. The documentary, Malcom is Missing, takes you inside his daughter’s journey to find out what happened to her father. Madsen was a frequent traveller to Mexico, described by his…
- Mexico outsources justice in its most high-profile cases to the United States The Federal Prosecutor’s Office for the Eastern District of New York has become an outsourcing agency for the Mexican government, since at least in the last five years, drug traffickers and high-profile criminals, who were not prosecuted for their crimes in Mexico, have been brought to trial and sentenced in the United States. The trial…
- Puerto Vallarta will welcome 19 cruise ships during the month of February The month of February will bring 19 cruise ship arrivals to Puerto Vallarta and with them thousands of international tourists. According to the Administration of the Puerto Vallarta SA de CV Asipona Vallarta National Port System, the arrival of vessels will begin on Wednesday, February 1 with the 300-meter-long Discovery Princess that will dock at…
- Tropical Storm Lisa approaches the coast of Quintana RooTropical Storm Lisa formed Monday in the Caribbean south of Jamaica and the Cayman Islands and was forecast to make landfall, likely as a hurricane, in Central America later in the week.
- Civil Protection places Puerto Vallarta under Code Red, maximum danger from Hurricane RoslynAt 8:00 PM local time, Civil Protection placed Puerto Vallarta under Code Red warning, the maximum amount of possible danger due to a storm. Hurricane Roslyn grew to Category 4 force on Saturday as it headed for a collision with Mexico’s Pacific coast, likely north of the resort of Puerto Vallarta. The U.S. National Hurricane […]
- Civil Protection says ‘stay at home’ until powerful category 4 Roslyn has passedAuthorities of the three levels of Government continue to be alert and working on preventive actions in order to safeguard the well-being of the population on the Jalisco Coast due to the passage of hurricane “Roslyn”, which remains in category 4. For this reason, within the official preventive phase of the State Unit for Civil […]
- Hurricane Roslyn from tropical storm to category 4 storm in less than 24 hoursThe Government of Jalisco continues to work in coordination with federal and municipal authorities, applying the necessary measures in order to safeguard the well-being of the population on the Jalisco Coast due to the passage of tropical storm “Roslyn”. The Secretary General of the Government, Enrique Ibarra Pedroza, informed and requested the companies in charge […]
- Hurricane Roslyn strengthens to a major category 3 stormRoslyn is moving toward the northwest near 7 mph (11 km/h). A turn toward the north-northwest and north is expected later today and tonight, followed by a faster motion toward the north-northeast on Sunday. On the forecast track, the center of Roslyn will move parallel to the southwestern coast of Mexico through midday today, then […]