The Puerto Vallarta Real Estate Fair connects interested buyers and sellers with professionals that can help answer their questions about local real estate and foreign ownership in Mexico.
Get our news delivered to your inbox every morning. Click here to signup
The fair brings dozens of vendors together that specialize in different fields of real estate, such as capital gains tax, immigration, loans, estate planning, insurance, interior design, health care, property management, and more.
There are opportunities for both buyers and sellers to get a better understanding of the foreign market and real estate in Puerto Vallarta through a network of professionals and through a zero-pressure environment.
Beyond the learning and informational part of the fair, it also offers an opportunity for community gathering with food and entertainment for the entire family. Community plays a big part in real estate, so it’s center stage at the Third Annual Real Estate Fair in Puerto Vallarta.
This year the event will be held Saturday March 28th from 9:00 to 2:00 at the Rivera Molino Plaza.
Come join the event and learn more about the real estate market, or just enjoy the community that makes Puerto Vallarta so wonderful.
Official Website: http://www.vallartarealestatefair.com/
2015 Vallarta Real Estate Fair expert participants include:
• Stewart Title Latin America – Title Insurance and Escrow
• Lic. Fernando Castro Notaria 5 – Attorney at Notary 5
• Lic. Jessica Reidesser – Real Estate Attorney and Immigration
• MEXLend – Mortgage Brokers
• Casa Vallarta – Interior Design
• Robert Price – Gardening Tips from The Vallarta Botanical Gardens
• PVRPV – Property Management and Vacation Rentals
• Marcelo Micó – Pilates and Health
• Benjamin Ortegui – Insurance
• Timothy Real Estate Group – Real Estate Investing
Panel of Professionals at 11:00AM
• MEXLend – Terence Reilly – “Loans in Mexico for Foreigners”
• PVRPV – Tim Longpre – “How to get the most from vacation rentals and property management services”
Panel of Professionals at 12:30PM
• Carl Timothy “2014 Market Report”
Do you want to support local media? Learn how you can support this news site
• Cindy DuChateau “US Accounting for Residents Living Abroad”
• Lic. Fernando Castro “How The New Fiscal Changes Affect Your Investments”