Britney Spears is visiting Mexico to celebrate eight months since a court ended her father’s guardianship. It is for this reason that the “pop princess” took time to relax in Playa del Carmen, in the state of Quintana Roo .
Throughout her visit, the singer of hits like “Baby one more time” was able to hook up with “Justin Bieber”, a marmoset monkey with whom she took photos with in the market. The singer was enthusiastic in the midst of her adventure through Mexican.
Britney Spears pointed out that it has been almost a year since she became a “free woman”, so she decided to take a vacation in Mexico to celebrate the end of more than a decade of legal abuse by her father, James Parnell Spears, who controlled every aspect of her career and personal life.
Through her video on Instagram, the singer and dancer not only greeted her fans but also shared the moment she met “Justin Bieber”. According to the person in charge of caring for the animal, it is a specimen that comes directly from Brazil.
Britney Spears had the opportunity to play with the marmoset monkey that experts named Mico Schneideri, a new species of primate found in the Brazilian Amazon. The singer put it on her head and gave the monkey a little kiss.
Britney has taken advantage of the end of her legal guardianship to get married and spend her vacations in the tourist destination of her choice. Although the artist has stated that she would like to live her life in a normal way, she has been seen walking accompanied by an extensive security team.
Trending news on PVDN
- American tourist in Puerto Vallarta goes too far to immerse himself in Mexican Culture Puerto Vallarta (PVDN) – In a bizarre incident, an American tourist was found roaming the Malecon in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico dressed as a giant taco, claiming to be “living his best life.” Eyewitnesses reported that the tourist, whose identity has not been revealed, was spotted wandering around the popular tourist destination in a taco costume,…
- Protest in Puerto Vallarta affected 682 tourists and 32 flights Puerto Vallarta (PVDN) – The protest and road blockade on Puerto Vallarta’s most important highway resulted in the cancellation of 32 flights and affected more than 600 people.
- Protests in Puerto Vallarta will not stop vehicle inspections, government blames corruption Puerto Vallarta (PVDN) – Most foreigners are used to the idea that their state requires vehicle emissions tests, but new laws in Jalisco, where Puerto Vallarta is located, that require these tests in the state, turned into protests that caused road chaos and caused tourists to miss flights. The protest and outrage from tourists didn’t…
- Crime in Puerto Vallarta increases 52% compared to last year Puerto Vallarta (PVDN) – Despite being considered one of the safest destinations in the country, Puerto Vallarta has seen a surge in crime in the first few months of this year.
- Meet Puerto Vallarta’s cleanest beaches for the Easter holidays Puerto Vallarta (PVDN) – This week the Jalisco health authorities announced which Puerto Vallarta beaches have been found suitable for bathers after monitoring prior to Holy Week and Easter. Commissioner Denis Santiago Hernández reported that the ten indicated beaches meet the requirements established by Cofepris by having 200 or fewer enterococci per 100 milliliters of…