Given the downward trend in cases and hospitalizations for COVID-19 in Jalisco, the Health Board authorized an increase in the capacity of bars, restaurants, stadiums, and social events, the state government reported today.
In a statement, the Government of Jalisco detailed that hospital occupancy due to COVID-19 went from 61.4% on August 29 to 38.7% on September 25. While active cases of the disease decreased from 9,359 to 6,563 in the last three weeks and positivity decreased from 27.5 to 17.11 in the same period.
Capacity allowed in establishments in Jalisco
- In restaurants, it goes from 50% to 65%
- In bars, from 25% to 40%.
Capacity in Jalisco stadiums
- The increase from 33% to 50% of capacity in the Jalisco stadiums was approved .
Capacity at social events
- Social events in closed spaces may have a capacity of 300 people, while those held in open spaces may summon up to 600 people.
- Cultural activities scheduled for the PALCCO venue can be carried out with a capacity of 75% and in strict adherence to the health protocols established for their activity.
Events under review
- The approved dates are for activities in the month of October. The events scheduled for November and December are not yet authorized and will be subject to review by the Board of Health.
- The massive events remain restricted, as well as events exceeding the amount of capacity established by the Bureau of Health.
Subscribe here to receive our newsletters, access exclusive content, read our news without ads, and much more!
Trending news of PVDN
- Orlene continues to strengthen rapidly and a more organized hurricane eye has developed Puerto Vallarta has been placed under a hurricane watch, an increase in the previous alert of a tropical storm warning. Orlene is rapidly intensifying and is now expected to reach category 3 on Sunday afternoon. The satellite presentation of Orlene has quickly improved during the past several hours. A warm and well-defined eye has emerged…
- Hurricane Orlene expected to bring intense rains, winds, and waves to Puerto Vallarta on Saturday On Saturday and Sunday, Hurricane Orlene will move as a hurricane to the north-northeast, along the coast of Mexico, with a probable path towards Sinaloa, where its center could impact as a tropical storm on Monday. On its way, it’s expected to become a hurricane and will cause a probability of intense rains in Sinaloa,…
- Subscriber Content: Hurricane Orlene Live Updates Orlene has become a Hurricane. Puerto Vallarta under warning. Next update at 10:00 PM CST
- Hurricane Orlene could be the closest hurricane to the Puerto Vallarta coast of the season Subscribers, login to your dashboard for the latest update on Tropical Storm Orlene. (last updated at 8:00 PM local time). Or Subscribe to PVDN to keep up with all the important news in Puerto Vallarta. Tropical Storm Orlene is moving toward the west-northwest near 13 mph (20 km/h) and this motion is expected to continue…
- The Jalisco government is hiding the number of monkeypox cases in Puerto Vallarta Following the first case of monkeypox reported in Puerto Vallarta, which was also the first in Jalisco, the State Health Department (SSJ) began releasing weekly numbers on new cases of monkeybox, the location, nationality, and any recent travel of the infected person. However, in the last six weeks, all that transparency has ended. Recently, SSJ…