If you are looking for a destination where rest and enjoyment come together in a privileged natural environment between the Sierra Madre Occidental and the Bay of Banderas, that is Puerto Vallarta, the friendliest city in the world. Experiences await you there that fill your body and mind with energy, diverse activities focused on wellness, many of which can be done outdoors.
For those who value and yearn for a balance between the physical and the spiritual, traveling to Puerto Vallarta offers experiences such as the most incredible spa sessions, temazcal, yoga, meditation, and ancestral ceremonies. Holistic centers are also part of the varied wellness offer in the middle of a spectacular location, including some to the south of the Bay and accessible only by boat… and all, enjoying the tranquility and peace that only Puerto Vallarta has, thanks to the fact that it has great settings in the middle of the jungle.
The enjoyment options are also diverse in Puerto Vallarta. This is the ideal destination in wellness travel agendas, which recognize it as one of the best. Imagine how deep the memory of an exceptional vacation will be if, in addition to having enjoyed incredible and fun experiences that will stay with you forever, you take away a valuable benefit for your health and emotional balance to which we all aspire.
Part of a culture and lifestyle that embraces wellness and that we find in Puerto Vallarta are the detox programs, based on naturopathic medicine to cleanse the body and nourish it, thus enjoying a refreshing rest in exclusive establishments that are an example of excellence. Another unforgettable experience is the Cacao Ceremony, a perfect ritual to open your heart and connect with your soul.
And of course, in this destination, the palate is also treated to a healthy diet and the enjoyment of special diets, based on plants or organic products. If you are looking to relax, have fun and detoxify from the stressful effects of urban life, Puerto Vallarta is that natural oasis with havens of peace in the tropical jungle, rivers, waterfalls, and beaches to discover, where wellness is not a transitory fashion, but a deep-rooted and consistent way of life, which is reflected in the warmth of its people.
Thanks to its paradisiacal beaches, the natural charm of its mountains, and the cultural and historical essence that characterizes it, Puerto Vallarta will be the ideal place for anyone to enjoy spaces full of luxury, tranquility, and comfort, ensuring the greatest possible disconnection to return from your vacation with a great transformation.
Without a doubt, Puerto Vallarta is more than sun and beach, and although these are some of the elements to visit the ‘friendliest city in the world’, the port has endless options for everyone. That is why the green pearl of the Mexican Pacific is ready to welcome travelers from all over the world, reviving their desire to travel to this important destination with warm hospitality, natural charm, and a privileged essence due to its location between the sea and the mountains.
Subscribe here for just .08 cents per day to read subscriber content, join the PVDN newsletter, and browse with site ad-free. Support local news.
Trending news on PVDN
- Terror shook Nuevo Laredo after the arrest of a drug cartel leader The United States Consulate in Nuevo Laredo issued an alert for the shootings and reported that the appointments that were scheduled for this Monday, November 28, were rescheduled. “There is an emergency situation after an arrest operation,” they reported through social networks.
- One of the three bloodiest cells of the Jalisco Nueva Generación Cartel operates in Puerto Vallarta The Jalisco Nueva Generación Cartel (CJNG) is one of the most dangerous criminal organizations in Mexico and the world, as it has come to establish operations centers in other countries such as Ecuador, where it has left a trail of violence in its struggle to obtain control of the region. To wage its bloody wars…
- Deadly meningitis outbreak in Mexico caused by anesthetics MEXICO CITY (AP) — Mexico’s Public Health Department said Thursday that a worrisome outbreak of 61 meningitis cases in the northern state of Durango this month was linked to anesthetic procedures used at local hospitals. At least a dozen people have died and a dozen more are listed in serious condition because of the meningitis…
- Mexico’s president accused of receiving bribes from the Sinaloa Cartel, according to US documents Joaquín El Chapo Guzmán’s lawyer, Jeffrey Lichtman, declared that both former president Enrique Peña Nieto and current president Andrés Manuel López Obrador ( AMLO ) received million-dollar bribes from the Sinaloa Cartel.
- The sale of used housing in Mexico is on the rise It can be said that in Mexico, the new housing market is more dynamic, however, circumstances are changing rapidly, and people’s preference between new and used housing varies, depending on disposable income, where the person lives people, as well as age. Based on the information on loans granted for home purchases in Mexico between 2020…