This Tuesday afternoon Andrew Garfield began trending after his fans in Mexico saw him on the beaches in Puerto Vallarta enjoying the waves on his surfboard.
The American actor was seen surfing yesterday and according to some fan accounts, he decided to come to Jalisco for the sole purpose of vacationing and disconnecting from his life as an artist.
On his white surfboard, the actor showed off his skills on the waves in a burgundy swimsuit and navy swim shirt.
Before this trip to Mexico, the 39-year-old actor was seen vacationing in Italy and in Malibu, California, where he also enjoyed surfing.
The DailyMail highlighted that during this visit from Spider-Man, he was seen accompanied by a “mysterious woman”, although, in reality, it is thought that he may have traveled with a group of friends, as he has done on past trips, since she was also seen on the beach, walking next to another man who was carrying two boards, which are presumed to be his and hers.
There are no more photographs of the actor or his companions, other than those that were taken at the time he was seen surfing.
Last April 28, Garfield announced in an interview with Variety that he would take a short break from acting, for which he announced his temporary retirement from the big screen, although he has attended some events.
As Garfield shared after performing in Under the Banner of Heaven, he would take a break after having had a successful 2021, and although he was happy with what he experienced, he was tired.
“I need to recalibrate and reconsider what I want to do next and who I want to be and just be a bit of a person for a while. Because, as you know, this awards season has been a washing machine,” he acknowledged with Variety.
“ I need to be a bit normal for a while,” he announced.
Subscribe here to receive our newsletters, access exclusive content, read our news without ads, and much more!
Trending news of PVDN
- Mexico’s army will remain on the streets and beaches of Mexico until 2028 It was on Tuesday, October 4, when the Senate of the Republic approved the reform to the National Guard, which establishes that it will be used in public security until 2028 under the direction of the Secretary of National Defense ( Sedena ). After a debate of more than eight hours, the senators of the…
- Woman’s corpse found handcuffed and gagged in Puerto Vallarta hotel room A woman was found dead Tuesday afternoon inside a Puerto Vallarta hotel. Under the established protocols, personnel from the Regional Prosecutor’s Office began an investigation around the discovery of the lifeless body, which was generated after the report that inside a hotel room, located on Avenida México and Guerrero, in the Las Mojoneras neighborhood, the…
- Jalisco Nueva Generación Cartel controls 78% of money laundering in Mexico The Jalisco Nueva Generación Cartel (CJNG) has placed itself at the head of the Mexican drug economy, establishing the largest number of businesses to launder money, and unlike other cartels, it went from the real estate business, typical of drug trafficking, to diversifying into money laundering businesses. that few would suspect. An investigation by MILENIO,…
- The United States is going after American citizens in Mexico, and Latin America, trying to evade taxes The Internal Revenue Service’s Criminal Investigation unit said on Thursday it has located 79 tax evasion fugitives in Mexico, Belize, El Salvador, Guatemala, and Honduras in the first year of a new extradition initiative. The effort was made possible by a change in Mexico’s tax laws in 2020 that made tax evasion a felony offense…
- Mexico will set clocks back one hour in October for the last time, or that’s the plan Mexico has had summertime, or Daylight Savings Time (DST) since 1996 when a modification to the Time System Law motivated by alleged energy savings and better use of natural light made its adoption official in most of the country. Since then, the clock is moved forward one hour every first Sunday in April, a provision…