Weather today in Puerto Vallarta
The weather in Puerto Vallarta for Wednesday, August 4, 2021, is forecasted to be with 82% chance of rain and a high of 32c / 89f with a low of 24c / 75f.
You may be interested in: Puerto Vallarta Weather Information and Tropical Storm Watch
- Tropical Storm Celia continues to intensify: Heavy rains in Jalisco and NayaritTropical Storm Celia continues to intensify off the Mexican Pacific coast and is likely to become a Category 1 hurricane between Friday and Saturday. According to information from the National Meteorological Service, the cyclone is currently located 395 km south-southwest of Manzanillo, Colima, and 430 km south of Playa Pérula, in Jalisco. Maximum sustained winds […]
- Tropical Storm Celia becomes the third named storm of the 2022 Pacific Hurricane seasonThe National Weather Service has announced that tropical storm Celia has formed, the cyclone is located 450 km southeast of the mouth of the Suchiate River, in Chiapas (Mexico-Guatemala border) and 815 km southeast of Salina Cruz, Oaxaca. The storm maintains a north-northwest trajectory at a speed of approximately 6 km per hour, sustained winds […]
- They close ports ahead of Hurricane Blas; Vallarta oversees beachesThe Secretary of the Navy reported the closure of ports in the Pacific Ocean due to hurricane Blas becoming category 1 on the Saffir – Simpson scale. The storm had maximum sustained winds of 140 kilometers per hour yesterday afternoon and was located about 405 kilometers southeast of the port of Manzanillo. Only small vessels […]
- Tropical Storm Blas expected to become category 1 hurricane todayThe increase in intensity could turn Tropical Storm Blas into a Category 1 hurricane by noon on Wednesday, June 15, according to the National Weather Service forecast. The cyclone will cause heavy rains in the central and southern states of the country, being torrential in Guerrero and Michoacán, and intense in Jalisco, Colima, and Oaxaca. […]
- Tropical Storm Blas forms off Mexico’s Pacific coastThe second tropical storm of the eastern Pacific season formed off southern Mexico on Tuesday, though forecasters said it was unlikely to threaten land. The U.S. National Hurricane Center said Tropical Storm Blas could reach hurricane strength by Wednesday before losing force while moving westward into the open ocean. The storm had maximum sustained winds […]