Weather today in Puerto Vallarta
The weather in Puerto Vallarta for Sunday, August 1, 2021, is forecasted to be with a 74% chance of rain and a high of 33c / 91f with a low of 25c / 77f.
5-day extended forecast for Puerto Vallarta
Monday, August 2, 2021: heavy rain, maximum temperature of 32 c / 90 f and minimum temperature of 25 c / 77 f
Tuesday, August 3, 2021: moderate rain, maximum temperature of 30 c / 88 f and minimum temperature of 25 c / 77 f
Wednesday, August 4, 2021: moderate rain, maximum temperature of 28 c / 82 f and minimum temperature of 24 c / 75 f
Thursday, August 5, 2021: moderate rain, maximum temperature of 28 c / 82 f and minimum temperature of 24 c / 75 f
Friday, August 6 2021: moderate rain, maximum temperature of 28 c / 82 f and minimum temperature of 24 c / 75 f
You may be interested in: Puerto Vallarta Weather Information and Tropical Storm Watch
Subscribe here for just .08 cents per day to read subscriber content, join the PVDN newsletter, and browse with site ad-free. Support local news.
Trending news on PVDN
- One of the three bloodiest cells of the Jalisco Nueva Generación Cartel operates in Puerto Vallarta The Jalisco Nueva Generación Cartel (CJNG) is one of the most dangerous criminal organizations in Mexico and the world, as it has come to establish operations centers in other countries such as Ecuador, where it has left a trail of violence in its struggle to obtain control of the region. To wage its bloody wars…
- Mexico’s domestic airline industry in shambles MEXICO CITY (AP) — Mexico’s domestic airline industry is in shambles, plagued by safety problems, a ratings downgrade by the U.S. Federal Aviation Administration, and vandalism. This week alone, passengers missed connections because thieves cut the fiber optic cables leading into the Mexico City airport, forcing immigration authorities to return to using slow paper forms.…
- Mexican asylum seekers set their sights north — on Canada MONTREAL (AP) — Pedro Meraz says living in Colima, Mexico, was like living in a war zone, with shootings, burning cars and dismembered bodies being left outside of schools. When his wife Rocio Gonzalez, a 28-year-old lawyer who worked with abused women, began receiving death threats from a cartel and the local authorities ignored her…
- Terror shook Nuevo Laredo after the arrest of a drug cartel leader The United States Consulate in Nuevo Laredo issued an alert for the shootings and reported that the appointments that were scheduled for this Monday, November 28, were rescheduled. “There is an emergency situation after an arrest operation,” they reported through social networks.
- Tourist in Puerto Vallarta dies after falling from eighth floor of Marriott Hotel Authorities continue to work on the investigations into the death of a Marriott hotel guest who died inside the complex last weekend after falling from the eighth floor.
- Tropical Storm Lisa approaches the coast of Quintana RooTropical Storm Lisa formed Monday in the Caribbean south of Jamaica and the Cayman Islands and was forecast to make landfall, likely as a hurricane, in Central America later in the week.
- Civil Protection places Puerto Vallarta under Code Red, maximum danger from Hurricane RoslynAt 8:00 PM local time, Civil Protection placed Puerto Vallarta under Code Red warning, the maximum amount of possible danger due to a storm. Hurricane Roslyn grew to Category 4 force on Saturday as it headed for a collision with Mexico’s Pacific coast, likely north of the resort of Puerto Vallarta. The U.S. National Hurricane […]
- Civil Protection says ‘stay at home’ until powerful category 4 Roslyn has passedAuthorities of the three levels of Government continue to be alert and working on preventive actions in order to safeguard the well-being of the population on the Jalisco Coast due to the passage of hurricane “Roslyn”, which remains in category 4. For this reason, within the official preventive phase of the State Unit for Civil […]
- Hurricane Roslyn from tropical storm to category 4 storm in less than 24 hoursThe Government of Jalisco continues to work in coordination with federal and municipal authorities, applying the necessary measures in order to safeguard the well-being of the population on the Jalisco Coast due to the passage of tropical storm “Roslyn”. The Secretary General of the Government, Enrique Ibarra Pedroza, informed and requested the companies in charge […]
- Hurricane Roslyn strengthens to a major category 3 stormRoslyn is moving toward the northwest near 7 mph (11 km/h). A turn toward the north-northwest and north is expected later today and tonight, followed by a faster motion toward the north-northeast on Sunday. On the forecast track, the center of Roslyn will move parallel to the southwestern coast of Mexico through midday today, then […]